Chapter 6

Uruha's P.O.V

Aoi entered the dorm and set his books and bag on his desk. He collapsed on his bed. "I'm so tired, Uru." He said and yawned. "My back hurts too." He said and I act on the edge of his back.

"Want me to help?" I asked and he nodded. I grabbed his shoulders, beginning the massage.

"Your tense, Aoi. Are you stressed about anything?" I asked and he sighed. He turned his head to lay on the right side of his face. He looked at me from the corner of his eye.

"Not exactly." He said and closed his eyes. "Why don't you release your stress on me?" I asked and he opened his eyes. "I've hurt you enough."

"It's okay. I'm used to it." I smiled at him and he closed his eyes.

"I couldn't do that to you."

I sighed when he said that. I continued massaging his back, soon reaching his lower back. "Hurts." He mumbled and I stopped.

"Your lower back hurts?" I asked and Aoi nodded. He stood and grabbed a t'shirt and some boxers.

"I'm going to take a bath." He entered the bathroom and closed the door. I grabbed a shirt and boxers and followed. I walked into the bathroom to find Aoi sitting in warm water. "Can I join you?" I asked and he sat up. "Why?"

"I don't know. I could wash your back." I said and began stripping my clothes. I sat behind Aoi and began lightly scrubbing his back.

"That feels good Uru." I smiled at his words. I leaned forward and kissed the crook of his neck.

Aoi's P.O.V

I let Uruha scrub my back. "That feels good Uru." I mumbled and felt his lips on the crook of my neck. Oh, I have really missed those plush lips.

"I'm sorry I hurt you." I said and leaned back, leaning against his chest. He wrapped his arms around my neck. "It's ok. I'm used to being hurt." He sighed.

"Well, you shouldn't be." I said and closed my eyes. I heard him sigh, and he began scrubbing my chest with the cloth.

"So your birthday is coming up soon." I said and Uruha hummed a 'yes'. "Anything you want?" I asked. There was a moment of silence.

"Well, there is a guy....." I looked up at him. "Never mind." He said and looked away from me.

"Who is it? I'll ask them out for you." He bit his lip. "No. It will just ruin my friendship with them, or whatever kind of relationship we have." He said quietly but smiled at me. I sighed and closed my eyes.

"Hey Aoi. Can we switch places?" He asked and I smiled. I stood and waited for him to move. I say behind him and began scrubbing his back, softly.

"The cuts from that night are looking better." I mumbled and Uruha nodded. When I was done scrubbing his back, he leaned backwards. He had his eyes closed.

"Uru, don't fall asleep." I said and rolled my eyes. There was nothing but silence. I grabbed his shoulder, shaking him. "Uruha?" Still nothing.

I sighed and wrapped my arms around him, I stood and slowly laid him back in the water. I dried off and picked Uruha up. I sat him on a towel in the floor, wrapping another towel around him.

I dried him off and dressed him in his nightclothes, it was hell trying not to wake him up. I got dressed and picked Uru up, carrying him to his bed.

"Goodnight Uru." I whispered and sat on my bed, browsing the internet on my laptop.

Uruha's P.O.V

I sat up and looked around. Where is Aoi? I look at the clock on my desk. Oh, he's in classes. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. "Meow." I heard Blue and looked around. Where is she?

I grabbed the little bowl and put food in it. Soon, Blue was gobbling up the food. I sat on the floor and tried to pet her but she hissed at me. I quickly withdrew my hand and sighed. Even my cat hates me.

I stood and went to my bed! Pulling the blankets up to my chest. I turned on my side, facing Aoi's bed. Blue jumped onto the bed. She curled up next to me. "Oh so now you want me." I grumbled.

I began petting her head but she wrapped her paws around my wrist, sinking her claws into my skin and then began biting me. "Stop!" I shouted and began pulling my hand away. She bit even harder. I pulled out my phone and sent a text to Aoi.

"To: Aoi Shiroyama, May 29th, 11:30am. Aoi, the cat wont stop biting me."

"From: Aoi Shiroyama, May 29th, 11:33am. haha really? She loves you ;)"

"To: Aoi Shiroyama, May 229th, 11:33am. not funny asshole. get your ass over here and make her stop :'("

"From: Aoi Shiroyama, May 29th, 11:34am. maybe. but there is a price."

"To: Aoi Shiroyama, May 29th, 11:35am. what?"

"From: Aoi Shiroyama, May 29th, 11:36am. a kiss ( '3`)"

"To: Aoi Shiroyama, May 29th, 11:38am. not happening, asshole (≧Д≦)凸"

"From: Aoi Shiroyama, May 29th, 11:42am. fine, i guess your catfood then ┐('-)┌"

"To: Aoi Shiroyama, May 29th, 11:47am. ok. ok just save me from this cat (*Д'*)"

"From: Aoi Shiroyama, May 29th, 11:50am. alright. im on my way ε=ε=ε=ε=(; ̄▽ ̄)"

I read the last message and sighed. "Ouch!" I shouted as the cat began biting a new part of my hand. "Get off! Get off! Get off!" I shouted and began pulling at the cat.

"Im here to save you from the cat." I heard a chuckle. Aoi entered the room and grabbed the cat and forced her mouth open. He put the cat next to her bowl and she started eating.

"Better late than never." I grumbled and Aoi chuckled. "She loves you." He said and began wrapping my hand with bandages.

"Thanks." I said and Aoi nodded. "So, its lunch wanna go eat somewhere?" He asked and i shrugged. I grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom.

Author's Note

Maybe this is longer than usual? I don't know.