(。>Д<。) Chapter 7

Uruha's P.O.V

I walk out of the bathroom. Aoi is sitting on his bed with his arms crossed over his chest. "You owe me a kiss." He said and I rolled my eyes. "On the cheek." I said and walked towards him, I leaned in but he turned his head, smashing his lips to mine.

I was about to pull away when he placed his hand behind my head, holding me in place. I pushed him away, but when he fell backwards he pulled me ontop of himself.

"Stop playing!" I shouted and pushed away from him, storming out of the dorm. What an ass! All he wants is sex!

"Uruha! Wait for me!" I heard him call. I looked over my shoulder and glared at him. "No! You're a fucking sex addict!" I shouted and continued walking off.

I felt someone grab my arm and I stopped. "Why do you think I'm a sex addict?" He asked and I yanked my arm away. "Because all you do is try to have sex with me!" I shouted and began walking away again.

"I'm sorry." He said and I stopped. "What?" I couldn't believe it.

"I'm sorry Uruha. I'm sorry for what I have done. I'm sorry for everything that has caused you pain because of me." I sighed and turned to face him.

"I accept your apology. But, don't try to fuck me anymore." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"I never tried, accept for when we were together."

"Whatever. Just, don't get drunk anymore." I said and he held his hands up in defense, "Ok, I promise."

Aoi's P.O.V

How the fuck am I a sex addict! I'm not the one who was a stripper or pole dancer, or whatever the hell he was at that place. But I guess he wouldn't have done that if he was able to get a job elsewhere.

"So, where exactly are we going?" I asked and he replied with a shrug. Finally, he stopped at a small café and entered. He sat at a table by the window. I sat in the chair across from him.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled and he sighed, "I already forgave you." He slightly smiled and looked at his phone, a message was on it.

"Shit." He mumbled and began typing. He sent and received messages for a few minutes and finally put his phone away. He had an upset look on his face.

"Something wrong?" I asked and he sighed. He handed me his phone with the messages on it.

"From: Mom, May 29th, 12:16pm your father was in a reck this morning. he died in the hospital 20mins ago. I called you several times so you could be here. why didn't you answer?"

"To: Mom, May 29th, 12:19pm what? dammit, I'm so sorry. I was fighting with Aoi"

"From: Mom, May 29th, 12:25pm your with him again!? haven't you learned that he is a terrible person"

"To: Mom, May 29th, 12:27pm I have to share dorm with him."

"From: Mom, May 29th, 12:36pm whatever, just get here ASAP. Bye"

I looked up at Uruha. He had his face in the palm of his hands. "Just go. Go to your mom." I said and he looked up at me. "Forget me. Go to your mom." I said and have him his phone. I stood and left the café.

Dammit! Why does shit likes this always happen? Just when I'm about to get close again, something happens!

Author's note

May be shorter than others, but here is this chapter.