Part 5

Dylan made it through the rest of the school day, managing to ignore the rude remarks and nasty looks. He gripped his book bag, making his way out of the school building. He luckily didn't run into those jocks, which would have been pretty bad in his case.

A smile grew on his face, remembering the meeting he was having today with a little somebody. That somebody who had been on his mind all day. He let out a happy sigh, before turning around and facing Tiana and Ryan. "Guys I'm gonna go, I'll see you later." Tiana hugged him, before looking at him seriously. "Don't get kidnapped, ya hear?"

Dylan let out a laugh, for she always said something like that to him. "Yes Tia, I know." He kissed her cheek, and hugged Ryan. He looked down at Dylan, raising an eyebrow. "And no boys." Dylan tapped his chin like he was thinking, before skipping away. "I can't promise that Ryan!" He heard Ryan yell after him, giggled, and made his way to the park.

He was in too good of a mood to care what anyone had to say to him. Of course he heard it, but he didn't care today. For today, was the day he saw Jacob, that one boy. That one boy who could change his life. Who maybe could except him. Who maybe wouldn't call him names. Who maybe would love him.

He shook his head, clearing his thought when he got to the park. He quickly walked over to the oak tree, seeing the black haired boy sitting there, playing with a flower. He plopped beside him, startling him. "Hi Jacob!" The boy visibly relaxed, and smile playing on his features. "Hi Dylan. How was your day?" Dylan giggled, plucking a flower from the ground.

"It was ok, how was yours?" Jacob sighed, but kept his smile. "It was normal, are you not noticing something?" Dylan raised his eyebrow, looking around. He finally spotted a German Shepard laying beside Jacob, nuzzling in his arm. He let out a small squeal, reaching over to pet the dog.

The dog perked up, looking over at Dylan. He softly pat his head, grinning widely. "She's so cute! Jacob she's adorable!" Jacob nodded his head, petting the dog gently. "Yes she is. Her name is Harpae." Dylan nodded, letting the dog lick his hand. "That's a nice name." Jacob smiled in his direction, then reached up to touch his face.

"What do you look like?" Jacob softly touched his face. Dylan smiled at him, grabbing his hand.

"What do you think I look like?"
"Well, your beautiful, I know that."
"How do you know that?"
"I just know."

Dylan smiled as Jacob traced his features, closing his eyes. He slightly touched his eyelid, thinking hard. "I think your eyes are a beautiful blue eyes, like the sky." He brushed his lips, pulling them apart slightly. The action made Dylan blush hard. "And I think... that your lips are a pretty pink and plump." He ran his hand through his hair, tickling Dylan's nose with a strain, making him giggle. "And I think that your hair his a pretty light brown, long down to the middle of your back." Dylan slightly leaned into his touch, his cheeks tinted with pink.

"Thank you Jacob, your so sweet." Jacob smiled at him, his fingers still in his hair. "I just think your beautiful. No matter what." Dylan smiled again, softly kissing Jacob on the cheek. He blushed, casting his grey eyes down slightly.  Dylan giggled, before looking down at his phone, and gasping. They had been sitting there for 3 hours! How?!

He looked up at the sky, seeing it was getting dark quick. He grabs Jacob's hand, and tries to pull him up. It didn't work out well. Jacob got up himself, still holding onto Dylan's hand. It made the boy blush, but gripped his hand back.  Jacob grabbed his belongings, and Harpae's leash, and lead both of them out of the park. "I'll walk you home, it seems to be too dark." Dylan nodded, grinning widely at him, knowing he could see him.

Dylan stared at him for a bit, slightly glad that the boy could see. That gladness was gone quick tho. "I can feel you staring at my Dylan." He blushed, quickly looking down as Jacob chuckled beside him. They walked in comfortable silence, Dylan leaning onto him slightly. They finally made it to Dylan's home, stopping at the door step. Jacob turned to him, smiling at him. "I'll see you tomorrow, right?" Dylan nodded, remembering he couldn't see, then spoke. "Of course! I'll see you tomorrow Jacob." He kissed his cheek again, before opening his door and going inside.

He peeked through the windows, watching the boy walk away with his dogs. He tucked a strain of hair behind his ear, smiling and watching until he was out of sight.