Part 4

Jacob woke up to his little brother, Isaiah, jumping on top of him. Isaiah was an eight-year old, hyper active boy. He always was moving, except when he is sleep. Even then, he twisting and turning everywhere.

Isaiah shook Jacob, who was trying to find the source of the movement. "Get up bro! We got schoool!" He jumped off the bed, running out of the bedroom. Jacob got up from his bed slowly. Feeling around on his dresser for his clothes, he went to the bathroom to take a shower and brush his teeth.

His mom yelled from downstairs, telling him that breakfast was ready. Isaiah was a the top of the stairs, coming to help his big brother. "Come on Jake! Mom made some waffles, and I like waffles! Do you like waffles? What's your favorite food? Do you like sweets?" This went on until they got in the kitchen, sitting at the table.

"Isaiah, stop asking so many questions! Nobody wants to hear all of that at 7 in the morning." Talia rubbed his eyes, putting a plate with waffles and bacon in front of both of the boys. From the sound of the fork hitting the plate, Jacob could tell that Isaiah dug in right away.

Jacob finished his breakfast, sitting at the kitchen table until it was time to go to school. He heard his dog, Harpae, walk into the kitchen. He felt the dog sit on his feet, nudging him slightly. Jacob got up, grabbing his backpack and Harpae's leash. "Mom I'm heading out! Bye Isaiah. Love you guys!"

He got two "love you too's" and a "have a good day" from his mom, before heading out the door and walking to school. Harpae led the way, making sure her owner didn't hit anyone or anything. They made it into the school, being greeted by Jacob's best, and only, friend, Ellyn.

"You brought Harpae today! Yay!" She started petting the dog, making Jacob chuckle from her actions. Ellyn was a childish, but protective person. She was ready to fight everyone and everything. Meaning she was quite dangerous. "Yes I did bring her today, I kinda needed her today."

As they walked down the hallway, they heard the whispers and mean comments from the other teenagers. It was annoying, to say the least. One kid pushed Jacob, making Harpae growl and bark at him, baring her teeth. The boy quickly scurried off, Harpae glaring and growling behind after him. She stopped when he was out of sight, and kept walking. Students made way for them, scared of the big German Shepard female, who stood superior to the teenagers. They finally made it to their English class, early luckily. They sat in the back, so they won't be noticed and the teacher would ignore them.

After a few minutes of talking about pointless stuff, the class started, signally another dreaded school day had started.

------
Sorry this is a short chapter. Stuck with a little bit of writers block.