Loving Their Dad Ch. 3

I called Mr. DeLuca and asked him if we could meet and he gave me his address. After getting both of the twins out to the car and buckled up we set off. Twenty minutes later we pulled up to a set of gates that was open. I pulled to a stop in front a huge mansion. I got the kids out and knocked on the door.

A lady answered the door. "May I help you," she asked.

"Yes I'm here to see Mr.... I mean Lorenzo," I said.

"Ok well he is here somewhere," she said letting us in. "I'm his mother Bianka DeLuca. He seemed a little upset when the family showed up. But it's not often that we are all in one place. Are you a friend of his?"

"His student," I said as we reached the living room. "He was friends with my sister Charis."

"Hey sorry about all of this," Mr. DeLuca said. "Lets go in the study. I really am sorry about my family. They just showed up."

"That's fine," I told him as he shut the door behind us. "I already told the kids about you. So I thought you guys should meet each other. Maybe we should do this another day though."

"No," he said quickly. "I want to meet my kids."

"These are Landon and London," I said pointing to each of the kids.

"Are you really our other daddy,"London asked.

"Yes sweetie I am," Mr. DeLuca said kneeling down.

"I don't want another dad," Landon yelled. "I just want things how they were. I don't like you."

"Landon Aidan," I said sternly. "You apologize now. You don't talk to people like that."

"But," Landon started.

"Now," I said.

"Sorry," he said. "But you can't take us. I won't go! Don't you love us Daddy."

"You're not going anywhere," I said. "I love you and your sister more than anything."

"Son I wouldn't take you from your dad," Mr. DeLuca said. "I just want to get to know you and your sister."

We ended up leaving after making plans for the next afternoon. So that way they could all get to know each other. I ended up taking the kids home after eating and got them ready for bed. I was drained so I was asleep in no time.

*Lorenzo's POV*

"Son who was that," my mom asked when Angel and the kids left. We walked to the family room where everyone was.

"Do you remember my friend Charis," I asked them.

"Yeah," my sister Alessia said. "Didn't she disappear?"

"That was her brother," I said. "He is in one of my classes that I am substituting for. Apparently Charis died 3 years ago. When she was having our kids. Those were them."

"You have kids," my mom said.

"You slept with a women," my brother Eduardo said. "I thought you are gay."

"I am gay," I said. "It was at a party. We got drunk. It shouldn't have happened but it did. Now I want to be in my kids' lives."

"Well legally they are yours," Dad said. "We can call the lawyer and get the custody fixed."

"No," I quickly said. "I can't take them from Angel. He has been raising them since they were born. I promised them."

"How old is the kid," Alessia asked.

"18," I said. "He was 15 when he became their father. And he has done a great job. They are healthy and have everything they could want. But he has no problem with me being in their lives. We are going to spend some time together so that I can get to know the kids."

"Are you sure of this," Mom asked.

"Yeah," I said. "I can't separate them."

"You like him," Ed said jumping up. "Don't you?"

"I just met him," I said. "How am I suppose to know if I like him. Plus he's my student."

"Yep, he likes him," Alessia said. "Don't blame you though. He's hot. But what if he isn't gay?"

"He's gay," I said. "When I had the students introduce themselves to me he said his name is Angel Matthias. He is 18, the father of twins, he's gay, and he just got his dream car. Which is a nice car. 2014 Land Rover Range Rover Sport."
"He is the son of Adonis and Celia Matthias," Dad said. "They are a wealthy family. We have some of the same friends. Though we haven't seen each other in years. Maybe we should set something up with them."

"Oh I'll call Celia," Mom said. "We will have to have dinner so we can properly meet our grandchildren."

"Let me talk to Angel first," I said. "We have plans to take the kids out tomorrow so that I can get to know them. I don't want to upset him."

"Oh yeah he really likes him," Ed told Alessia. They both started laughing.

Finally after what seemed like hours my family left. I got ready and then decided to call Angel.

"Hello," he answered.

"Hi it's Lorenzo," I said. "So I told my family about the kids and they want to meet them. My mom said something about calling your mom to set up dinner. Apparently they are friends or something."

"Well maybe we should wait till they get to know you a little more," he said. "Just so they don't get overwhelmed."

"That's fine," I said honestly. "I just wanted to let you know incase my mom doesn't listen to me. Well I will see you in class tomorrow."

"See you," he replied before hanging up.

I sat in bed for a while thinking about my new family. Even though Angel is my student he is family. He is raising our kids. Yes ours because even though they are biologically mine he will always be their dad. Finally I was able to sleep. Dreaming of the boy I couldn't have.