This Life Is Real, But Altimately Fun!

(some people's names have been changed for people not wanting their real names in my stories)

Tuesday, March 11, 2014, 10:41PM        Introduction

Going to an arts school can sometimes destroy EVERYTHING…figuratively.

There are “The Mean Guys/Girls”, “The Quiet Nice Guys/Girls”, “The Socio Paths”, “The Spoiled”, and then the group I am in, “The Nerdy Fun People!”

Annie is my best friend since 1st grade! She is, what we like to call, a professional fan-girl. We watch all the same Youtubers, and make jokes about them for just no apparent reason! With the plus of being at an arts school, we love to make up songs or even sing ones that already exist! We are best friends and plan on being best friends for a really long time!

Lauren is my best friend since 3rd grade and is more a quiet girl, but only at school! As soon as she leaves school she is random and all around funny! She is super smart and just a true friend!

Sally has been my friend since, well, last year! She is really funny and all around awesome! I give her advise on boys and other things of that nature and she critiques me on my fan-fics and my parodies! She is a professional Fan-girl in training!

There are some more that will be introduced later, but theses guys are basically my favorite! I have a vow that I will protect them, even if they don’t need it! I know they can handle themselves perfectly fine, but I feel I need to pay back the dept of them being such good friends to me, even when I was just terrible or even not being a good friend! I know I can always trust these best friends o’mine and they should know they can always trust me!

I also have a boyfriend named David or Jake from state farm, according to my friends. I have had some bad boyfriends in the past, but this one is a keeper! He is also a professional fan-girl, even though he is a guy! We both make references to videos we watch and can tell each other anything, and my friends and family really enjoy him! He is so cute, and not just looks wise! He is a very sweet and very talented! He got 1 part in a “Le Miserable” play thinking he would be kicked out for his grades being bad. He then ended up getting a 2nd part! I then asked him later and he had 5 parts! Now his final number of how many characters he is playing is 6 parts! The thing that gets to me though is I auditioned for a totally different play and didn’t even get in! Annoyances, but I still love him!

My favorite day being Friday, but not for the reason everyone else like Friday! Every Friday after school I have an AWESOME club called RPG club, or Role Playing Games Club! I play in a group that is like dungeon and dragons but it’s not, its real name is Savage worlds (fun game, look it up!). I met some pretty fun people in RPG like Eric. He looks pretty scary, but only because his voice is pretty deep and always wears dark clothing, he really is an awesome GIANT teddy bear!

Tom is a pretty good guy too, he kind of a socio path as every one of his characters! He is the older brother of my school mother, Lisa! She is very smart and very sweet! We are always play flirting with each other, just for fun and she is just the most adorable girl I have ever met!

Another Guy in RPG being Marc, he is pretty weird and very creepy! He touches your face to make you be quiet, and his extremely huge vocabulary doesn’t help. He has very funny rag doll physics though, you say he is dead, and he basically becomes a non-breathing, floppy, dead looking corpse!

Then there is Tyler, a teddy bear, enthusiastic, all around funny and powerful guy! He loves to lead, and his characters are ALWAYS O.P. (over powered). He is a very nice guy and just super awesome.

Abby is also a fun person! She and I are like Gavin Free and Michael Jones from Roosterteeth! She and I are like sisters, because she is like my real older sister who I love so much because of her fun personality! Abby is an amazing drawer and is right now creating a picture for the next character of the next story we are doing!

 The last people in RPG are David and I.

RPG is a place to forget about this world and join a new one as my own God, planning what I want my person to do. It’s a place where I get to socialize with not only these people in real life, but as a whole other person creating a new relationship threw an alternate reality!

It really reduces stress and makes me more confident in normal day life! I get to use all the references I like, and get rewarded for them in an awesome way! I feel I am funny, because I am surrounded by really funny people, who when are combined makes a comedy act on it’s own! Any one who where to just watch our interactions will just laugh at how stupid we act, and how open we are with these jokes.

Laughing at the cruel agony of the dice, the hilarious clichés and every sexual innuendo ever made ever! Then back tracking on these amazing moments after every well made, off the top of the head story, then to have the thoughts of old characters put away, and maybe even pulled back out later!

It’s a place to escape from normal friends I hang out with everyday, whether if I love them or hate them! Getting a laugh after a day of annoyances and getting to hang out with my boyfriend, my school mother, an exact twin of my original sister, and basically 3 more older brothers gives me a relief of just putting me in a good mood and able to face the next week to come!

(this story will be updated, kinda like a diary and is based on things that happen as an every day thing for me!)