Update

Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 10:07PM                                   Update

Sorry I haven’t updated much; I have been working on projects for school and went to New York for 3 days with my vocal class.

I got to see Nicolas Cage! He waved at me and I did nothing but wave back as I shook and literally cried!

I started taking pills and going to therapy, I feel so much better than I did!

I also have been working on my Apocalypse story. I finished writing episode 9 and I should start filming pretty soon! I am super excited and I will go back to regular posts on this story after spring break.

For now, I will have this post to update and be done for the rest of my vacation,

I went through a slight panic attack where I was asking people who were going to the spring fling dance with dates because I will basically be alone since David isn’t in our grade, so he can’t go. Lukas tried to get me to break up with David, so that I could be his girlfriend. I refuse to do that and toss away what history and chemistry I have with David for someone who I don’t even know I am compatible with. I care too much for him.

I have been more attached to my mom and dad when it comes to work, like they have helped me with my project and with the apocalypse story.

Not too much happened except being addicted to Solitaire.

Sorry for the short chapter, but just keep smiling :3.