The Whiney Baby Named Tyler/Sammy!

Friday, March 14, 2014, 11:00PM          The Whiney Baby Named Tyler/Sammy!

I woke up once again to a new day, a lot happier then usual, but still tired, because I stayed up to watch more anime…again.

I actually got up to get dressed this time. I was too tired to do much, but I did get ready.

I left with Annie and was more tired then ever! Until Happy by Pharrell came on and we had fun singing and dancing to it on the way to school!

We got there and walked to the cafeteria!

I sat down and all I wanted was to see David, after last night’s fiasco with Jeremy! I was happy that Jeremy wasn’t there because of a Men’s choir thing; I didn’t want to face him.

As soon as David got there I snuggled up next to him and he put his arms around me while the rest of the girls talked amongst themselves. I didn’t want to leave his embrace, because the warmth he gave off made me feel happy!

Sadly we had to leave and I went to my first class, which was math…mer!

I got to math and started to write in a language that know one at my school knows of, it’s a witchcraft language.

A mean girl, that I don’t like, named Elsie gave me a note that said, “Have you lost your virginity? I’m asking for someone else, you don’t have to answer (Yes or No)”

I sent the note back saying “I am saving myself till marriage, and David respects that!”

I ignored them all whispering to each other after I sent it back.

I found out why Lauren was so upset, she hasn’t slept in 2 months! I just want to take her home and make her sleep, put her on drugs to make her sleep if need too!

I relies it sounds creepy, but SHE NEEDS TO SLEEP!

After math we had movement and fitness. We were able to all break the computer and watch youtube videos and listen to music. We also got to watch the stage combat people practice how to make hitting someone with a sword look real!

Lucas is apart of the Men’s choir, even though we call him twinkle toes, so he wasn’t there today.

Ms. V allowed us to take a nap before lunch, so that made me happy. Of course I couldn’t sleep because of an insanely painful cramp in my side killing me!

At lunch Madison brought cookies making Kate feel a lot better about her dad slapping her across the face, or threatening, I can’t remember what she said!

I mostly ate celery sticks, but that’s about it.

I went outside to talk with Lisa! I told her what happened with Jeremy and she said it surprised her a lot that he would do that, because she use to date Jeremy!

We walked to Choir together, and we had a substitute (because Mr. Lassman was with the Men’s choir)

Both Lisa and I sat in the back to work on our campaign for RPG next year. We also talked about little things like how cute we find each other (lolz).

I left to go to yoga, the pain in my side started to get agonizing!

I sat in the corner, because we had another chill day. I stared at the mirror and just talked to myself.

I left to go to English. I was supposed to be doing a report on the moral of The Acorn People, but my side was hurting so bad, I just laid my head on my desk and passed out.

I figured I could do the paper at home, which I am!

I told Lauren that my side was hurting and she found out that my side hurt because I was holding my heavy backpack on one arm, causing my body to shift it’s posture to one side stretching out my hip to the point of making it cramp.