Author's Note

Thank you for stopping by to look at my book! Here are a few trigger warnings, apologies, etc. for the monstrosity that is this book:

First and foremost:
I wrote this book without a single clue what it would turn into, not having decided that it would have anything to do with a gang/mafia until halfway through, so just take it easy on the irritated comments.

Also:
Next, I also plan on completely rewriting this book and will be taking many things out and putting other things in. This book is so choppy, my left eye twitched while reading it. If I get positive feedback or if this book does end up being popular, I'll be posting the highly edited chapters and taking this down. I will post a message for people to respond to if they want a [100%] better version than this one.

Next:
I know nothing about the mafia, nor do I know anything about gangs or what they entail, involve, do, etc. I am sorry that my clean writing may make this a little less realistic, but TBH, how realistic is it really?

On to the (minor) trigger warning:
The character is described with olive skin and curly hair, and yes, the boy has blue eyes. The best friend is also blonde. If you plan on commenting anything along the lines of, "OMG, so cliché *eye roll*," "Wow, another white, blonde character," "Always those blue eyes," or "This is nowhere near realistic," DO NOT PROCEED.

On a different note, though, I really hope you enjoy this book even though it is 100% a piece of crap. Nonetheless, I love all of you and please vote and comment!