Chapter 12

ENGLISH POV PO ITOO READERS! SORRY MAN KUNG MAY WRONG GRAMMAR! 😊 HAPPY READING POO THANK YOUU 😘❤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can't

Austin's POV

"Bro! Ano? Gala tayo mamayang gabi? With Copper ulit?" Clark said happily.

I'm still deciding if I'm gonna join them for later, cause I'm not feeling that well.

"Bro, parang ang saya mo ah?" -Daniel

Yes, that's what I noticed to him these past few days... He's been so happy. But when Kim's here, he can't do that things. Because Kim is always by his side, like she's so protective.

"Wala lang bro.. Ano tara?" Clark asked

"Wait, where's Derrick?" I asked.

He's not here since 2pm I wonder where he is.

"Ay nasa pool ata! Di na makapag intay ng 4 eh!" Daniel answered.

Oh really? I just nodded at him..

I seriously don't know if I'll come with them. And I don't wanna hit on girls there. It's just too...

BANG

Shiiiz! What the..

The door just bang! And that's because of Derrick -_- and he's still smiling like.. Wtf dude!

"Grabe guys! Di kayo maniniwala sa ginawa ko!" He said while... Blushing?! Woah. Did something happened?

"Anong nangyare?" Clark asked

"Si T-tiffany... " then he smiled "nagkausap kami! Tas ano.. Tas ayun nagkatuwaan tas.. Sinabi ko sakanya na miss ko sya!" Then he blushed again.

Woah. He really did that? I guess he's still into his ex.

"Seroiusly bro? Then what did she said?" I asked.

Then he laughed.

"Nilito ko sya! Like she said "what?!" Pero alam kong narinig nya yung "i miss you" ko sakanya"

Woah. Seriously? This guy has a lot of confidence

They kept on talking and talking. And ofcourse I joined them.. Suddenly my phone rang...

"Hello?"

"Bro? Austin?"

"Jeff?"

"Yeah bro! How are you?"

"I'm fine bro! You? Btw, congrats at your engagement!"

"I'm fine as well! Uh.. I'm here at the hotel your staying... Would you mind going down?"

"Oh you're here! Sure sure I'll go down!"

"Okay bye"

CALL ENDED

I grabbed the things that I'll bring and get ready to go down.

"Hey Austin? San ka punta?" Daniel asked

"Lobby. My brother's there.. " i answered

"Ohh! Paki sabi sa kuya mo na congrats ah? Engage na nga pala!" Daniel said..

"Ay oo nga pala! Paki sabi na congrats!" Clark said.

"Same!" Derrick said as well.

I nodded at them and go directly down the lobby.

There, I saw my brother, Jeff, and his fiancé! With their other relatives. I guess they wanted to celebrate their engagement party here. Well, who doesn't want? This place is sooo cool!

I already went to them and greeted other realtives amd of course... My brother.

"Hey brooo! I missed you! How are you?" -my brother

I smiled at him.

"I told you, I'm fine!" I said

His fiancé looked at me and smiled.

"Hi Austin!" She greeted me.

"Hello Mia!" I also greeted "btw, congrats in your engagement!"

"Thank you! Btw you're a proffesional photographer right?" She asked

And I nodded.

"Can you be our wedding photographer?"

Woah. Really?

"Yeah of course! I couldn't believe it because I thought you already got one!" I said.

"No ofcourse! We can not forget you!" Then she laughed.

This is what I like in family orientation. We don't forget about each other.

We went to the resto to eat or to celebrate. Mom and Dad aren't here because of work, but for sure in my brother's engagament party, they'll be here.

I just ate and ate until I saw a girl her face is so familiar. And she's going here, in our table...

"Hello ate Miaaa!" She said.

Sht...

"Ohmygosh! Athenaaa! You're hereee!"

I remembered that she's a close friend of Mia! Ugh. Why didn't I think of that?!

There's a empty seat infront of me.. That's the only empty seat that I'm seeing.

"Sit there.. " then she sat infront of me..

This is so awkward.

She's ignoring my looks. Why? I mean.. Yea it's awkward but..

After a few mins.. She went to the cr.. And me? I'm just gonna wash my hands! But I want to follow her and talk to her.

I waited for her outside the cr then...

Boogsh

"Aray naman!"

When I looked into that person who bumped into me... Its...

"Athena?" I said.

Her face was really in shocked.

"Austin?" She said.

I don't know what to say when I'm infront of her.. It's like.. I'm gonna stutter when I talk.

"Uh.. Athena.. Sorry.. " I said...

Then her eyes went big. Like she's still in shock.

"H-huh? Ah.. O-okay lang yun! Sige una na ako!"

She was about to go to the table, but I puled her back.

"Athena.. I-"

"Ano ba Austin! Baka makita nila tayo! At baka kung anong isipin!" She said.

Yea, they all know that Athena is my ex. But they know that I already moved on so that they wouldn't mind...

But is she still mad? But why did she stutter?!

"Athena, I just want.. "

"No Austin! Pwede baa! Layo ka muna please?" She said.

"But... I can't... " I said....

Then her face was in shock again... But...

"Ano ba Austin? Wag mo nga ako maganyan ganyan! "I can't I can't" ka pang nalalaman dyan eh! Jusko! Tsaka diba sabi ko sayo na ayaw ko na nag eenglish ka kase wala ka naman sa America! Bahala ka, pag nag english ka pa lalo akong aayaw sayo!" She said then went back to the table...

That's what she wants? For me to speak tagalog? Okay. Fine. I'm gonna speak tagalog for her...