Chapter 1

Elena's Pov

Right now I am sitting in my room at the home where I'm staying at. I am reading a book on supernaturals and I am loving it. My name is Elena and I am 14 years old and I have never known my parents and have never been adopted. Which means that I can now look for my real family. That got me excited.

So I put my book down and got off the bed and went over to my laptop on my table. Then I typed in the name that the social worker gave me that my parents go by. The surname is Mikaelson and it was a great name and I knew it was my name to. Finally after a while of searching name to name, city to city and town to town I found them.

Their names were Nicklaus and Haley and they lived in New Orleans. I smiled knowing I had found they and I jumped off the chair and went to my wardrobe and grabbed a duffle and brought it to my bed. I then grabbed all my clothes from the wardrobe and put them in the duffle and did the same with my pyjamas, underwear and bras.

Once my clothes were packed I grabbed my laptop off the desk, my iPad, iPhone and my purse. I then threw it all into the duffle and zipped up the duffle and swung it onto my shoulder and grabbed my car keys then walked out of my room.

I walked downstairs and out of the house but not before grabbing a bag and dumping some food and water into it. Once I got to my car I opened the door and threw my bags into the back and got into the drivers side of the car.

As soon as I got myself settled into the car I put the keys into the engine and started the car. Then I backed out of the driveway and started my drive to New Orleans were I would meet my family my real family.

Read and review.