Chapter 12

Bella's Pov

When I stood in front of them Mum then said what the hell were you thinking Isabella. I just gulped and lowered my head and said I was thinking she was getting on my nerves and needed to be taught a lesson. Dad then walked towards me and said oh really so it's ok to punched someone Isabella and I gulped and said not really no.

Mum then said well then don't ever do it again especially with your vamp strength you could have killed that girl. I looked up at the both and said with my puppy face on ok mummy ok daddy I promise not to do it again. Mum then said ok good now you are grounded for 2 weeks and when she said this I groaned and said oh come on.

Dad then said growling don't talk back to your mother Isabella and I groaned and said fine. Dad then sighed and said good now me and you are going to go up to my office and your going to get a spanking yet again.

I gasped and said looking at dad no please daddy please I don't want a spanking and dad said as mum walked into the kitchen well tough you should have thought of that before you beat that poor girl. I growled and said she is not poor she is a bitch and she needed to be taught a lesson.

I then realized I made a mistake growling at dad as he walked over to me and he grabbed my arm. After grabbing me he said that was a big mistake Isabella and he dragged me up to his office where the spankings take place.

Review and comment