Chapter 10

Elena's Pov

Once mum and dad said this Hope just smiled and said yes I remember I can't wait to find her one day she will be able to look after me. I just smiled at what she said thankful she would be happy to have me here and then mum smiled and said well Hope and she looked at me saying this Elena here is your big sister turns out she found us instead she turned up yesterday while you were at the sleepover.

Hope then gasped and looked up at me and as she saw me I saw tears running down her face as she stood up and ran into my arms crying. As she got to my arms I opened them shocked from the hugged and caught her in the and hugged her back and stroked her back up and down. As she cried in my arms she said stuff like I'm so glad your here or I've always wanted a big sister or that I wish we had found you sooner.

When she said this I started crying to and said I'm glad to be here and it doesn't matter now all that matter is that I'm here with my family were I belong. I'm not going anywhere I promise Hope from this day on I will always be your big sister and will look out for you everyday and I will never let anyone hurt you. Hope then broke down in my arms and said I love you Elena and I smiled and said I love you to lil sis always.

When we finished talking and let go of each other we heard a lot of awwwww's or ahhhhhhh's. Me and Hope jumped and turned round and saw our whole family standing smiling happily at us. Our aunt's and uncle were back and they had brought Marcel my brother and another boy back with them he looked about 17-18.

I then said mum, dad who is the boy and everyone in front of me and Hope smiled and dad said Hope, Elena this is Henrik he is my youngest brother he was away for a while but now he's back with us to become part of out family once more.

I sighed knowing dad was lying and I said oh ok and Hope just smiled at Henrik and said nice to meet you Henrik and Henrik smiled and said your to Hope and you to Elena. Then after we had all got introduced we all went over to the couches and sat down and talked and talked until it was time for me and Hope to go to bed.

Review and comment.