Chapter 6

Elena's Pov

As soon as Marcel said we were here I smiled and started jumping up and down. I said while jumping yeah my real family yea and Marcel just laughed at me. He then looked at me and said so you ready to meet you mum and dad. I smiled and said yes yes and yes and Marcel just laughed again and pushed open the gate to the compound and we both walked in.

Once in the compound I saw a 2 men and a woman sitting on one of the couches in the living area. They looked up at us and the woman said Marcel to what do we owe the pleasure. Marcel smiled and said well Rebekah, Kol, Elijah this is Elena she is here to to find her parents.

Kol then said oh right well who are they called we might no them. I said well their names are Klaus and Haley and once I said that all three of the people gasped. I just growled and said what the hell is with all the gasps every time I say Klaus and Haley.

Elijah just said we are sorry it's just surprising seeing you we have been looking for you for 13 years now not finding anything. I sighed and said ok I'll bite who are you to me. Rebekah then said well I'm your aunt and Kol and Elijah are your uncles.

I smiled and said oh my I have aunts and uncles now wow. Kol then said smiling we are glad you found us Lena and when he said that I said remembering that nickname from before hey you use to call me that. Kol smiled and said yeah I did before you were taken.

I frowned once more and what do you mean taken I was told by the orphanage that I was abandoned. Elijah then said no you weren't but I think we should wait for your father and mother to get back with Hope to tell you what happened.

I frowned and groaned not happy with that answer. I then said ok fine now who is Hope and Marcel said well Hope is your sister just like I am your brother. I gasped and said wait what I have a brother and sister since when.

Kol then said well Marcel was born a long time back from Klaus and a woman called Michelle. Hope was then born 10 years ago by Klaus and Haley your parents. 4 years after you were taken from us. I sighed and ignored that last bit Kol just said.

I then focused and smiled and said oh my I have a mum, a dad, aunts, uncles, a brother and a sister I'm so happy. Elijah then said ok well let's sit down and get to know one an other while we wait on your mother and father.

I just smiled and said yeah ok and me and Marcel went over to the couches and sat down beside my aunt and uncles. We then talked and got to know each other as a family while waiting on my sister, my mum and my dad.

Review and comment.