Chapter 11

6 Months Later

Elena's Pov

It has been 6 months since I found my family and I became apart of the Mikaelson's. Since then I have been going to school and gotten used myself as a hybrid and I even act as a big sis to Hope. We love having each other and we even sleep in the same bed sometimes.

I soon came to find that if me or Hope misbehave we get spanked I know harsh but that is what my family do. I hate it Hope has got spanked 5 times since I've been here but I've had none so far which I'm glad of.

Right now I am in my room doing my homework for tomorrow at school as I knew any minute mum and dad will call for me. Why you ask well I got into a fight today in school and I used my vamp strength and it put the girl in hospital and I just knew the school would phone them considering the police got involved.

I was almost arrested thankfully the girls parents didn't press charges. I knew I was in deep shit and so I just went to my room room when I got home from school and did homework waiting for the inevitable to come.

I knew one way or the other I was to be punished. Just as I was finishing the last sentence on my English homework I heard with my vamp hearing that mum and dad have just come in from dealing with the baddies of New Orleans. As soon as they got into the living area of our home dad shouted upstairs Isabella Mikaelson get down here right this minute.

I gulped and stood up and walked out of my room past Hope's room who when I saw her looked really sad looking and I ran downstairs to the living area. Once there I almost screamed when I saw the looks on my parents faces but kept quiet and walked into the room and stood in front of them both  and I was nervous as hell.

Review and comment