Chapter 8

Elena's Pov

When I got to the living room again I saw my uncles Elijah and Kol and my aunt Rebekah. I also saw a man and 2 women standing in front of my aunt and uncles. When the men and women saw me they looked confused and the man looked at uncle Elijah and said who is this.

Uncle Elijah then said well Klaus this is Elena and when he said that both Klaus and the woman to the left both gasped. I then knew why these were my parents my real parents so I smiled at them. Then the woman my mum Haley said oh my god my sweet girl your here you really are.

I smiled and said yes I am and I ran to her and hugged her and said I can't believe I'm finally meeting you I've waited so long for this. Haley said I know me to and then I turned to my dad Klaus when I let go of mum and dad smiled and said my baby girl I laughed and ran to him hugging him too.

My dad then caught me in his arms and laughed while saying he loved me and petting my hair. I sighed relaxing and then mum said so why don't we go sit down and we will tell you everything. So then all of us went and sat down and then they started the story.

They all then told me of how I was kidnapped from the when I was a baby. They told me of how they looked and looked for me but could never find me. As whoever took me had a witch spell my whereabouts so no one could find me. They told me all about my aunt Freya who had been separated from her family for a long time and she had just found them again.

Next they said that's they were all vampires or wolves or hybrids and that I was to be one to soon once the spell they had put on me to keep my other side hidden had wore off. Next they all told me all about my sister Hope and how I was a big sister and that I would meet her soon.

That I couldn't meet her right now as she was at a sleepover party with friends from school. I mean all in all I had a good day tonight and once they had told me everything I told them as I looked at them all even my aunts and uncles and that I was really tired and so mum and dad said ok sweetie.

Then my mum and dad both took me up to the bedroom they said they had for me in case I ever found them and came back just like now. I then went to the bathroom went to the toilet and washed my hands and then I went back to my bedroom and I got changed into pyjamas and got into bed.

Then when I was in bed both mum and dad kissed my cheek and said goodnight to me and left. Once they had both left I smiled and I fell to sleep in my real bed, in my real home with my real family.

Review and comment