Chapter 10

"Do you want to talk about it?" I nod.

I tell her everything from the minute Ariana said her name to the end.

"Did he really look at her like that?" A tear falls and I nod.

"Take me somewhere he won't find me please"

"Do you want to go to my place"

"Yes but can you tell Zach not to tell Austin where I am"

She nods her head and in 5 minutes we were already at her house.

We enter the house and see Maria, Emily, Zach, and Robert.

"Are you okay?" Emily asks. I shake my head and towards the bathroom to lock myself in there. I heard bangs and screams of my name on the opposite side of the door. I check my phone. I had a text from Austin.

From:Austin

Michelle please can we talk please just tell me where you are

I ignore his text. I check my phone calls. 27 missed calls from Austin. I stand up and open the door.Emily, Maria, Jennifer, and the boys are standing outside with a worried look on all of their faces.

"What?" I snap

"We have to talk" Emily half yells back

"About?" they all look at Jennifer.

"YOU TOLD THEM?" she looks at me and shrugs.

"Can we please talk." Emily asks. I nod.

"What happened at the restaurant?" We were all in the living room.

"When we sat down our waiter came and introduced herself.. her name was Ariana." Robert looked at me and then at Zach.

"What did she look like?" Robert asked.

"She had half her hair up in a pony tail and the rest was curled, big brown eyes, red lips and she was wearing heels." Zach and Robert looked at each other worried. They were hiding something.

"She's back." He said to Zach.

"Um we'll be right back..stay here." Robert told us.

*Austins POV*

What was I thinking staring at her like that right in front of Michelle. I grab my phone and try to text her.

To:Michelle;)

Please babe can we talk about this?

I put my phone back in my pocket and focus on the road I heads on over to Maria's house maybe she's there. I get off my car and ring the doorbell. No answer. I get back into my car and drive to Emily's house I get there in about 10 minutes and I knock on her door and again no answer.

A/N: I'm sorry it's short I promise I will update on Saturday:) bye