Chapter 9

*Austins pov*

I pulled up her drive way and walk towards the door.

I knock on the door and it opens 5 seconds after.

I look up to see her and all I can get out of my mouth is

"Wow"

"Is something wrong?"

" yeah actually I didn't know I was taking an angel to dinner."

"Aww thanks, may I say you look so freaking hot in that tank top."

I kiss her on the cheek and we walk over to the car and opened the door for her.

"Thanks."

"No problem."

I get in and my cd starts with How to save a life by the Fray. We look at each other and smile and hold her hand all the way to Olive Garden.

We get there and they ask for my name.

"Mahone for 2" I say

"Right this way the waiter will be with you shortly."

After the lady leaves Michelle looks up at me and asks

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah babe what is it." I look at her and hold her hand.

"At the restaurant where we first met why did you ask me out?"

"I looked at you and thought to myself would she like me? I asked myself that because I like you,I mean who wouldn't your beautiful, sweet, kind, smart and any guy who wouldn't even think about loving you is crazy."

She looks at me and smiles.

"Hi my name is Ariana and I will be your waiter today ." No way that can't be Ariana. I look up at her and it is her. Holy shit.

Michelle's POV

After what Austin told me I look at him and smile.

"Hi my name is Ariana and I will be your waiter today." Austin's eyes widen and he takes his off of me and looks at he waitress.

Her eyes widen too. I'm confused she and Austin just stare at each other for what seems forever.

She looks way too young to be working here I can't even help but ask.

"Umm you look way to young to work here." She looks at me and answers.

"Yeah it's um family connections so yeah. Can we start off with drinks?"

"I'll have a strawberry lemonade."

"I'll have a coke " Austin said making no eye contact

She walks away.

"What the hell was that"

" I'll explain later ok" I don't respond and he knows I'm mad.

I look at my menu the whole time. I heard heels approach our table it's Ariana and she has our drinks.

"I'll take your food orders now."

"Chicken Alfredo" he says finally making eye contact with her but she quickly looks at me.

"Nothing...this is bullshit." I stand up and leave. The only reason I did that was because when he finally made eye contact with her he stared at her her the way he does with me.

I run into the restrooms and luckily they're empty i quickly call Emily and Maria but they don't answer and I finally call Jennifer and she answers.

"Hello."

I begin to cry.

"Michelle are you ok."

"No can you please pick me up."

"Yes where are you?"

"Olive Garden."

"Ok I will be there in ten." I hang up and don't get out until she's here. I get a text from Austin.

From Austin:

Come out please.

I ignore it and after 5 minutes I get another text from Jennifer.

From Jennifer:

I'm here

I grad my purse and phone and open the door I see Austin across the room. He begins to walk towards me but I pick up my pace

and go towards the car door. To my luck she's right infront with the door open and I get in and close the door but he is right there with

his eyes puffy and red. I hate seeing him like this but he also hurt me and I tell Jennifer to drive.

A/N: don't worry there is more to come and obviously Ariana is Ariana grande don't get mad and no she isn't famous but there is more and this legit made me cry but I think chapter 10 will too lol bye-M