chapter 1

PROLOGUE

It was never meant to happen. 5000 years ago in Japan, an ancient curse spread through out the land. This curse was not of THIS WORLD but of another. It ripped holes in mountains, tore great gorges and valleys in the landscape and turned humans and creatures into terrifying creatures and  monsters. This was a fate that lasts to this day, hidden in a secret cavern that not and should never reopened........until NOW!!!!

CHAPTER 1 

Toronto, 3:30pm 

The door rang 5 times before Rick Miester answered it. Rick is 15 years old with an athletes body-thin and springy, prematurely white hair with a ponytail at the back. He had just been watching his favourite programme Mutants Retaliation on his PS3. He was wearing his white tank-top, jogging bottoms, Nike Max trainers, neon orange cut-of-gloves and his white and yellow with deep purple and blue trim body-warmer. Rick answered the the door and in came his mom Jackie and older sister Sara. Sara is 16 and was wearing what we call 'rebel clothing'. She wore combat  trousers, denim jacket, a bandanna was tied in her black hair with blue highlights and Judgement Day t-shirt plus combat shoes. Jackie is 44 and has black hair. Her husband was killed in Afghanistan whilst fighting the Taliban.  Jackie had been working late in the night for the last month or so. The  the the dark circles under her eyes were darker than usual and in the light were harshly etched in the her face. Jackie had been out doing the shopping, but had left Rick on his own. Sara was told it was her turn to have TV but Rick refused so much that Sara lost her temper and slapped him round the head. Jackie ordered "Rick go to your room until you say sorry or come and help your dear old mom". Rick just said "Shut up, you cocky old bitch". 

"GO to your room and there will be no TV for your tonight" roared Jackie.

"Do I look like i give a damn" retorted Rick.

And with that Rick stomped up to his room and lay on his bed fuming. Downstairs the phone rang and Sara answered it. BIG MISTAKE!!!