CHAPTER 4

5 WEEKS LATER

Rick arrived in Japan with the sensei before coming to a river shaped like a snake, one of the zodiac animals in the Chinese-Japanese calendar. Rick called "So what do we do now Master". Tamogashi just sat there meditating, he smiled and said "The answer will come to you if you would, to use of common phrase, chill out". Rick stared at the old man, then grinned. So he sat and closed his eyes, letting the breeze taking mind making him relax, smelling rhohedendron's, listening to the river rushing through bamboo forests. When he opened his eyes again, he saw a temple, Japanese style on the hill embroided with the Ying-Yang, a circle split down the middle with a tear shape, white with a black dot on one side and on the other black with a white dot. "Come" said Tamogashi "We journey up and over, unless you want the tiger master to catch you". So Rick hurried and no sooner than he had caught with the Sensei, they made it to the temple. He followed on, taking in every bit of detail of architecture, the jade stone coloured in red, green, yellow and orange. There were golden pillars in a chamber Rick saw before Tamogashi closed the door with a clap of his hands. He arrived to a smaller chamber ablaze with a fire full of life. Against a wall there was a bed carved from mahogany. "And now you rest". So Rick jumped on top of the bed and his head lulled to sleep.