chapter 7

"I hardly think they can match a Zodiac lord, I have conquered snake, horse and monkey and their symbols link into my band" growled Yamoto. Then Ang caused him to stop short and then the real fight started. Ang lunged at Yamoto's chest whilst Chi-Son from China, one of the monkey band wearers, went for the legs and below. Yamoto slammed Chi-Son with his foot which could elongate because of the snake power. Delilah fired hers claws at Yamoto but he dodged them; her nails grew back. "You gotta whole lot of pain coming at you asshole" yelled Ang savagely.  "I don't think so, Son of Taro Meister" snarled Yamoto. Ang stopped in his tracks and winced, this was the first time had even mentioned dad since the accident in Thailand with the shiros or rhino lords.  "Yes it hurts doesn't it but it didn't stop there did it Ang" smiled Yamoto, a hungry look in his eyes- seriously can snakes even do that. "No it didn't" moabed Ang. He remembered when dad took him and Becky to the cinema and then these dudes from Quebec I'd thought back then at least started shouting at dad and dissing him off. Dad went mad and purple energy erupted from his medallion, releasing it. "Please forgive me but am I not right in saying that you are 15 now"asked Yamoto innocently.  "Yes I am 15" muttered Ang.  "And that you have a sister called Rebecca or Becky".  "Yeah....so".  "Nothing" chuckled Yamoto, "But don't spread to thin when she comes". There was a long pause after this in which all the ninja's stopped their charge. Delilah stepped forward next to Ang and held his hand and gave it a squeeze. Ang gave her a weak smile but soon went back to frowning. "Actually I think she is coming.....now" smiled Yamoto. A figure dropped out of the skyand landed on the roof of the arena followed by several other men in warrior armour holding ninjitsu weapons. The slim figure looked up and Ang gasped, there stood Becky in the midst of warriors. She sneered at Ang. "Well done Ling, very impressive" said Yamoto, clapping his hands, he turned his head back to us and said "This is the army of the Zodiac empero, bow before us or fall our wrath".  "How about we scrap it out and then you can bugger off to whatever slimehole you came from Yamoto" growled Ang.  "Well if that is how it's going to be, Zodiac army prepareyourself". 

Ang looked at Becky. Like him she had mastered showing no emotion. "Becky why the hell did you sign up with Dumbo here".  "Because, brain-boy, I wanted to" said Becky simply, " And the name's Ling".  "Time to practice with band, Ling" smiled Yamoto. "Yes master" said Ling. From behind her back she brought out a band, and purple one with the symbol of the dragon but in Shadow form. "No" cried Ang. Ling clamped it on her wrist and it started glowing a weird purple-blue colour. "Empower the Shadow dragon" roared Ling. The purple coloured energy engulfed her and when dissappeared she stood in blue and grey clothes with one of those balaclava's that go over your mouth. "Attack" yelled Yamoto. The Zodizc army charged, the ninjitsu army obliged and charged back them yelling their creatures names  and becoming their human avatars as they ran. The opposite side did the same. The clouds came together and a torrent of rain started along with and howl of winf, the sky became an ocean of driving rain and howling wind. Deep in a mountain tomb close to Fuji the body of the emperor stumbled out of the coffin, no longer dead. "At last after 5000 years I have returned" said the emperor, his voice rattled slightly, " Those puny ninja's will know my full wrath because I LIVE".