chapter 6

"Last time I was here there were more warriors and their leader, the Golden Dragon" sneered the Zodiac master, "So where is he".   "Yamato" called Tamogashi, "He is among us but you will not touch him unless he wants to face you".  "Me, face a brat" chuckled Yamato-Zodiac master-whatever.  "Yes because that is when we shall know who will destroy your emperor" said Tamogashi.  "Ang, step forward" called Tamogashi. The ninja's parted, making a pathway between them and Rick, or Ang as he was known as now, appeared at the top and started striding down the aisle. He stopped in front of the Zodiac master and looked at him, his face blank; showing no emotion. "Face me unless you are afraid of getting beaten up" Ang said quietly. "Ha ha ha" chuckled Yamoto then his face changed to a sneer, "I accept your challenge". Yamoto jumped and somersaulted in midair and landed lightly on his feet, his forked tongue flicking back and forward, his pupils becoming thinner. Ang went into a stance. A voice then rang out, it was Tamogashi. "Ang catch", he through something, glinting gold in the sun rays. Ang raised his arm and held out his hand. He caught a band. He brought his down, there in his palm was a band, a golden band with the emblem of a dragon curved in the Light side. He put it one and from behind him all the other students brought out their bands and put them on their wrists. "Empower the Dragon" called Ang. There was a flash of gold light and Ang was engulfed in golden flames. When the flames dissipated Ang was wearing scarlet robes with a belt of a thousand stitches, covered in symbols of the Light "Awesome" he thought to himself. The other students called their creatures. Delilah, an attractive 15 year old who had a soft spot for Ang, called her creature. "Empower the tiger" she cried. Red energy surrounded her and a roar came from inside the energy sphere. The energy died away and she was cas covered in tigers stripes and her skin had turned orange like tiger fur, she even had fangs, her green band glinted nastily. "Now it's on sucker" shouted Ang and with that all the ninja's charged.