PROLOUGE

Hi, so again, if you did not read the AN of the last chappie or whatever, from this point on, this is the re-do of my original idea is had for my Blue Exorcist and D. Gray-Man crossover Buy The Stars. The last chapter was just a compilation of my old work that I posted, because I held a vote on what to do with it and keeping my old stuff was the more popular one. That being said, the content from the last chapter is not relevant to the plot of the story.

Anyways, this is a secondary writing project and I do other things. Plus I don't really want plot holes or this to be too much of a rushed story. Updates will be sorta slow, but don't think lack of updates that means I have abandoned this. If that were ever to happen, I would at least let everyone know.

Anyways, I Hope you enjoy my decent but shitty brain-vomit writing :D
(I also do not own D. Gray-Man nor Blue Exorcist)
___________________
The Ark was quite the impressive mystery.

From the outside it seemed to be a giant white cube made up of multiple cubes that didn't quite fit together. On the inside, it was an endless expanse of blue with a city floating in the middle. Said floating city itself was a sight to behold. Made of immaculate white stones. Grand white buildings, cobbled roads, immaculate gardens, lakes and forests, and a impressive downtown area composed of many buildings that resembled a castle. Then there was every door in the Ark. Depending how the controller wishes, every door in the Ark could lead to different places, dimensions, and times.

It had never been explored before by ordinary humans until the Holy War began to heat up near its last years. At that time, the head of the Noah Family wanted to recreate the Ark because he could not use it. Too bad for him, his plan was ruined by Exorcists from the Black Order. Namely, the one who went by the name of Allen Walker who just so happened to be the host for the Fourteenth. That's also the reason why the Earl of that time lost the Ark and it had fell into the hands of humans and their scientists in the first place.

Mephisto Pheles noted that it did not last too long, though. The Holy War was soon ended, with the main representative from the Third Side Allen Walker as the victor. The Noah, besides Mr.Walker, were all killed. The same unfortunate fate befell most of the Exorcists too. The Black Order was badly hurt, but there were still survivors. Those survivors didn't know that Allen had lived, or that he was now the Earl of the Millennium(even if Walker never did his job as the Earl). So he watched as those humans who previously fought Akuma began to decide to rid the world of his own kind of Demons. Time caused the remains of the Black Order to became the True Cross Order.

He also watched from afar as the owner of the magnificent Ark vanished from the face of the earth.

So, the demon Prince of Time took this opportunity to use the vacant city as his own. Sure, it would take a lot of power to run it and to make the Ark a capable place for people to live. And yes, it would be suspicious that a city would appear over night. And yes, he wouldn't be able to fully utilize it but that wasn't even his goal. The demon could still use it, similar to how the Noah of Dreams did. So all things considered at the time, it seemed to be well worth it.

And it was. Now the demon had his own city, a 'lovely' reputation among humans, a prestigious school, and the headquarters of the organization that existed solely to killing his own kind living in the palm of his hand and the city that he stole. Or borrowed.

Occupation of the Ark was certainly a worthy investment for the Demon.

Occasionally Mephisto would look from his living quarters and down at the city and wonder exactly what became of Allen Walker. Maybe it would be an interesting encounter, he sometimes would muse. Maybe he would set aside time to track down the newest Millennium Earl when he truly became bored of his current game. The demon never thought of that for too long.

He was a busy man, after all.
___________________
That is so short. Oh well. It's only the prologue anyways.
Anyways yeah. Hope ya lovely fucks who are reading enjoyed. I also hope you consider to follow this in the future or to comment/vote.

-💚💚A Lack-Luster