Chapter 10 - Alice

I feel like saying something back to Kaelyn but I decide against it and go outside instead of causing even more problems. I walk towards the nearest park and once I reach it I sit down in the grass and just stare in the distance thinking about what just happened. Luckily it's not busy here so I can clear my mind in rest.

"Hey," I hear a familiar voice say from behind me. I don't feel like replying and he sits down beside me pulling me into a tight hug and to be honest, I really needed someone to hold me tight, even if it was just for a couple of seconds. "It will be okay, you two just need to talk and figure everything out," Luke says and I sigh. "I don't want to talk to her," I mutter as I snuggle my face into his shirt. "You don't have to now, just give it some space and talk to her when you feel like it, okay?" "Okay," I almost whisper and let out a small sob which soon turned into a lot of tears. Luke pulls me closer and slowly rubs his hand up and down my back comforting me. I let out all of my tears I've been holding back since me and Kaelyn started yelling at each other and start to feel a bit better after that.

"Come here," Kaelyn says and opens her arms. I lean in for a tight hug, I'm so glad we talked. "Lets make sure we don't fight about boyfriends ever again, okay?" I say and hold my pinky up in the air. "Pinky promise!" Kaelyn says as she intertwines her pinky with mine. We walk back to the living room to join Luke and Ashton with whatever they're doing. "So?" Luke and Ashton both say at the same time as we walk in. "WE'RE ENGAGED!" I scream and make a cute couple pose with Kaelyn followed by laughter. "Well I'm glad you two talked and figured everything out, I mean your friendship is too good to let it fall apart," Ashton smiles and pets on the empty place near him where Kaelyn takes place. I sit down between her and Luke. "Oh by the way we ordered pizza, Whether you like it or not." I turn my head to Luke. "Who doesn't like pizza anyway?" I reply. "People who don't enjoy life to the fullest," he says and at that exact moment the doorbell rings. "PIZZA!" We all scream at the same time, such a beautiful harmony. We all grab a box and we spend the rest of the night just eating pizza and watching tv.

"Who is that boy?" Kieran says immediately as I accept his facetime call. Not even saying hi or anything. "It's Luke, a friend," I say and he doesn't look amused. "What?" I ask a bit annoyed by seeing how he reacts. "Nothing," he replies and I let out a small sigh, I can tell that he's jealous but I don't feel like pointing that out since it's only going to cause problems. "Anyway, I decided to come one week earlier so I'll arrive in 2 days," he continues. "Aw okay that's awesome I can't wait to see you again." I don't know why but I've got a weird feeling about him coming over. I hide it by sounding exited and putting on a fake smile.

"What's wrong?" Luke asks as soon as we hung up and I shake my head. "Nothing, Luke. I'm just a bit tired I guess." I turn to face him and give him a little forced smile because honestly, I feel like crying and I don't even know why. Or maybe I actually do know why. Sigh, those catching feelings.