Chapter 16 - Alice

I grab my cup of coffee from the small counter and take place on one of the seats. I open the curtain in front of the large window of the tour bus a bit so I can get a beautiful sight of Australia while we're still making our way to Perth. "Morning Alice," I hear Calum say from behind me after I sat here all by myself for about 20 minutes since everyone was still asleep. "Morning Cal," I look up at him with a small smile. "You know, I still want to know what a whi da blaadcloot means," he says as he takes place on the seat next to me. "First of all, it's a wha di bloodclaat and second, what do you think it means?" I reply as I look at him. "I seriously have no idea, it must be something rude. Ah whatever, come on Alice just tell me!" He says frustrated and looks at me with pleading eyes. "What the fuck, Calum. Anyways, do you want some coffee as well?" he slowly nods and his face looks quite confused. I stand up to make him a cup of coffee and wait till it's done. I turn around to see a still confused looking Calum staring at me. "A wha di bloodclaat means what the fuck, now stop looking at me with such a confused look on that puppy face of yours," I laugh as I hand him his coffee. "I swear to god I just mentally face palmed myself," He slightly laughs at himself and takes a sip of his of his coffee which he must regret because it was still hot as fuck. "I can teach you some more Jamaican if you want, I mean I know some other good words." He seriously has no idea what is coming if he says yes. "Can you also teach me how to twerk like a real Jamaican then or," he asks with a smirk on his face. "I can't even twerk," I say as I slap the back of his head. "Anyways, do you want to know what your last name means?" he nods and I look at him with a serious face for a couple of seconds before I finally say it. "It means penis." "What means penis?" I suddenly hear a familiar voice say. "Apparently my last name means penis in Jamaican," Calum says while laughing. "Well," Luke starts, "good morning Calum with not such a big Hood," he continues his sentence and now it's my turn to start laughing out loud. "Fuck you, Lucas. At least mine is bigger than yours," Calum replies kind of angry which makes me laugh even more. God boys can get so offended when someone makes a comment about their penis. "I doubt that," Luke says as he takes place on the seat on the other side of me. "Whatever, maybe we should let Alice have a look so she can decide which one of us has a bigger penis," Calum says and looks at me while wiggling his eyebrows. "Ew gross," I laugh as I slap the back of his head once again. I seem to do that a lot to him, poor boy. "Maybe he's right, it will make us stop fighting about it," Luke agrees and I push his face away with my hand which made me accidentally let his head hit the side of the small table beside him. "Well it didn't sound like you have brains or something in that empty head of yours when you hit that table Luke," Kaelyn says and laughs as she walks in. "Rude," Luke replies as he rubs the side of his face with a painful look. "Aw does Lucas wants a kissy kissy on his face?" I tease as I turn the painful side of his face to my direction and give a small kiss on it. He pulls me into a hug and starts fake crying which made Michael tell him to shut up as soon as he walked in.

"Aloha Perth," Michael says as he opens the door of the tour bus. "It's not like we're in Hawaii or anything," Ashton says as he pushes him out of the bus which made Michael almost trip off the stairs. "Hey fuck you!" He yells and starts chasing Ashton who already started to run because he probably knew what was coming. "Such 5 year olds," Luke says while watching the boys running around the bus and he shakes his head. "As if you aren't," I reply while rolling my eyes and start making my way into the venue with the others following. "Hey Alice!" I suddenly hear a familiar voice yell from behind me which made me shiver. We all stop walking and turn around to face the person behind us. "Surprise," he says with a smirk on his face while making his way towards me which made Luke pull me close to him and wrap his arms tightly around me not planning on letting me go.