chapter1

~Raindow Dash's POV~

I was sitting outside on the porch as the sun was going down just thinking of what I wanted to do for tomorrow but I don't I was going to get up from my bed in the morning tomorrow, nothing was going on , on my street just cars that past by while I was sitting there until my phone vibrated in my pocket which actually made me jump alittle to be honest. I normally leave it inside in the living room on the couch of the same side I sit on or in my room on my night stand or the bed, my guess it was Pinkie telling me something important but it wouldn't be import to me since I never really cared to listen to it, when I looked down to see who it was after taking it out my guess was wrong it wasn't Pinkie it was Sunset Shimme and she would hardly

"Since I know how much u don't like staying there cause of ur step mom I thought u could come over here for abit maybe stay the night"

~sunset

Before I responded to the message I thought about what I was doing tomorrow which was basically nothing... as much as I wanted to go I didn't feel like going anywhere and I wanted stay home this time instead of going somewhere, what fun was it if I was there nothing doing anything other then talk and sleep maybe have a few little snacks between 11:30 and midnight so I finally responded to it with.

"No, im kinda you know busy tomorrow so I'm not coming over today but maybe next weekend." ~rainbow dash

When I sent the message I walked back inside hopping that no one would be in the kitchen but the living is where normal see both my dad Rainbow Blaze and my step mom that I didn't like a lot but I didn't manage to get into the kitchen without on of them noticing me mainly that bitch that I hated, I got a few small snacks for tonight that would hold me over until the morning though I rarely eat in the morning so if I don't eat then i go a walk around different streets that are near mine.

I went up to my room shutting the door completely Until it made the clicking sound, I kinda wish that I said yes instead of lying to my own friend but what else could I do? After taking a few small breaths I start walking to my bed I hardly tell anyone what's my problem but to be fair I had one thing to keep to myself, I don't plain on telling my friends or my dad I would tell my real mom but she...............passed before I turned five and ever since then it's just been me, him and that bitch.

I always remember a lot of things about her even now I try not to let the other or them that I still can't get over it I was close to her then again who wouldn't but that was different, I ended up laying down my eyes looking out the window realizing how dark it got quickly until I came across this one pic that me and aj took awhile ago. I honestly never knew how much I liked her mainly starting to have a thing for her that's more then a friend.