chapter 7

~ Rarity's pov~

I noticed thag Rainbow Dash and Applejack were the first ones to leave, i didnt really know why but then again they can be a mystery you never really know what they might do. Like the few times they ended up getting into a fight and not talking for a few days or weeks then their back to being close friends once more.

you would of thought that they would stay for anothee day but guess not, the rest of us were thinking about being them back because Pinkie wanted to play this "game" with all of us. Eventually Fluttershy messaged Dash not sure if she would reply or not.

" do you think you and Aj are coming back soon?"

~Fluttershy

" I dont know probably, why ask that"

~ Rainbow Dash

" because Pinkie wants to play a game and figured you would be back after u feed ur pet or something"

~ fluttershy

"about that......"

~ Rainbow Dash

"what?"

~Fluttershy

"never mind, we'll be back there soon"

~Rainbow Dash

-Fluttershy's pov-

After texting Dash i kinda it would be abit until she actually did come back then again she can be lazy about doing things other then exercising ether by ur self or with a group. But i guess it just kinda depends what she has planned once she got back with Applejack Pinkie suddenly got her ideas for this "game" she wants to play with us.

Most of the time she's normally plaining other stuff but it was nothing new to any of us that she wanted to play a game, even though i have been noticing that Rainbow Dash and Applejack were acting abit weird; like when they were sleeping by eachother pretty much almost laying on eachother when I woke up, and how they both left suddenly then came back. It kinda got me wondering about it in a way but guess you cant be to sure about anything anymore.

Once they both came back in pinkie started to ask one of them.

"So Dash"

Rainbow Dash looked at Pinkie I could tell she was nervous and didn't want to play with game but whatever was going through her mind at that time her face nervousness but her eyes said another thing and she just wanted out.

"I noticed u were acting abit strange around Aj want to tell why"

"Well........"

"If she doesnt want anyone to know her reason then she doesn't have to tell" Rarity jumped in answering pinkie for dash even though dash didn't mind it but she wanted out one way or the other.

"So much for the game i wanted to play" pinkue started to say as she sat down on her her bed.