chapter 15 (part 1)

~rainbow's pov~

I still didn't know how the others would've reacted if I told them even though the months and passed by, they do deserve to know me and ajs relationship with each other but none of us knows how they might react to it but guess it'll worth it.

Soon after the next morning came I didn't really want to get up but I knew I had to or else aj was going to come here and force me up, it happened before and probably will again if I don't. I sat up in my bed for a few minutes like every morning thinking with a blink mind like always, I know I couldn't be the only one who does it but then again u can't be for sure anymore at least I think so.

After the few minutes I had I got up and did the normal morning stuff and headed out I started walking​ I knew it wasn't going to take me long to get there, but honestly I didn't know why I did this guess I'm just in the right mind when it's still blink it still will be until lunch.

Once I made it there I knew most of them were inside but of course aj who was waiting for me to get there, to me wasn't exactly normal but I gotten use to it as the time went on and started to become normal for me.

I walked up to her and we did the normal stuff that we would do half the time here instead of home but the things we do at home I'd rather keep there, pretty sure she feels the same as I do on that part. I started walking inside as aj started to follow inside, I went to first class I wasn't exactly looking forward to it mainly because of my old friend I knew for awhile which was starstruck.

Knowing her for as long as I do she can be kinda of a bitch and sometimes a jealous person and right now I can see that she is Abit jealous, and like I told her many times before I don't like her in that way only as a friend guess she doesn't excatly understand that yet.

But maybe soon she'll get the hint of it; after the class I kept thinking about how I was going to word it to the others about me and ajs relationship but know what I'm just gonna say it, they can hate it​or something but it's our choise.
---
Heres part 1 of the final chapter srry it took forever.