|01

___________________________Louis was always told by his mum, "Life is a lemon, you can't eat it raw but you can always make lemonade when life gets hard

Louis was always told by his mum, "Life is a lemon, you can't eat it raw but you can always make lemonade when life gets hard." That was the worst piece of advice he had ever received because he hated lemonade. Lemonade can't mend a broken heart, make you win the lottery or get you out of the constant headache of having 4 siblings who never seem to shut it.

Lemonade also doesn't fix your problems when the only good scholarship you've been offered makes you move half way across the world. To cut the long story short, let's just say Louis was once dared by his cousins to rub a piece of lemon somewhere he shouldn't have and he therefore regrets to this day. Overall, he was more of a strawberry guy, which is ironic since he's allergic to them.

However, the thought of lemonade seemed tempting due to the fact that he's been constantly on the move for the past 10 hours with nothing but packs of apple juice. An irritated growl left his throat as he was brought away from his daydream by his bickering twin sisters,

"It's my turn to use it Daisy!"

"No its not, this is mine so I decide who I give it to" Daisy argued back, shoving her in the direction Louis was seated in,

"Don't push me" Phoebe whined, shoving her back harder,

"Well I just did"

"That's why I said don't"

"Don't tell me what to do"

"Well I just did, what are you going to do abou-"

At this point, Louis didn't mind being shipped off to America if it meant he didn't have to stand the constant arguing.

"Will you two just shut up for at least 5 minutes?" Louis pitched in, snatching the portable charger that the two were fighting over,
"Gosh, you're both worse than Lottie and Fizz" He stated, clearly annoyed.

"How much longer until we get there mum?" he questioned, already feeling travel sick.

"15 more minutes I'm guessing" she answered back.

Due to his amazing musical talent, Louis had been offered a scholarship at Juilliard, one of the best universities for performing arts in the whole of America. At last, they pulled up to the block of flats that Louis would be calling home for the next three years. He didn't want to waste any more time staying inside the car, and was already lifting his bags from the boot once the car had been parked.

He carried 2 of his bags towards the lifts whilst his stepdad, Dan followed closely behind with his mum, his sisters and the last of his bags. Once they reached the 3rd floor, louis took out his phone to look at the address details.