|05

____________________________Friday night came around once again and these days were always known to be hectic

Friday night came around once again and these days were always known to be hectic. The past couple Friday evenings had been spent getting high and drunk off their asses and the boys decided that maybe they could tone down their excitement and just have a lads' movie night instead- a suggestion from the wise old Liam Payne.

Their night would consist of cracking open a few bottles of beers and participating in the dumb shit that normal 18/19-year-old boys take part in such as a drunk game of truth or dare.

As usual, the Tomlinson/Malik household was running late which meant that Louis was lounging around the house whilst Zayn insulted his entire existence. When they finally arrived at Liam's apartment, they were over an hour late and resulted to picking up two packs of beer as a peace offering which Liam gladly accepted.

When the pair walked into the living room, they were blessed with the sight of Niall on the couch, munching on the large pack of popcorn in his hands. Liam muttered some curse words under his breath and marched over to the boy, mocking Louis by slapping the back of his head and then snatching the almost empty packet from his hands.

"Niall you fat shit, you'll finish all the popcorn" he scolded, placing it in the middle of the table.

Laughing quietly, Louis walked around the sofa, patting Josh and Sandy on their backs in greeting and then perching himself on the Irish lads' lap.

"My love" Louis smirked as he planted a dramatic kiss on the back of his hand, earning a loud chuckle from Niall,

"My life" he replied, stroking Louis' cheek and the two giggled earning amused looks from the four others in the room.

"And he says we act gay" Zayn argued looking over at Liam who laughed, nodding his head in agreement and Louis just flipped him off.

He stood up and grabbed the beers off of the table, heading towards the fridge in the kitchen so they could remain chilled. When he walked in, all he saw was the lower half of what he presumed was a boys' body, the upper half hidden behind the fridge door. He wasn't fully aware of who Liam invited so he coughed awkwardly to gain the persons' attention and then spoke up.

"Sorry, I just need to put these in the fridge" he said quietly and the figure popped their head to the side, revealing that it was indeed Harry and the boy smiled widely at Louis presence.

"Hi Louis" he said, carrying a pack of pineapples over to the counter in order to give Louis access to the fridge.

"Harry. How are you mate?" he asked cheerfully, packing away the bottles and turning to Harry who was on the opposite side of the room. The younger boy smiled and responded,

"I'm good... you?"

"Yeah I'm alright." He sighed quietly, carrying on,
"Fancy seeing you here though, I didn't even know that you knew Liam." And this caused Harry to laugh, popping a pineapple piece in his mouth.