|04

___________________________It was now Wednesday, meaning that it had been almost a week since Louis had spoken to the curly headed lad

It was now Wednesday, meaning that it had been almost a week since Louis had spoken to the curly headed lad. Between the previous Tuesday and today, a lot had happened. Louis had gotten to know both Niall and Liam a bit more due to their late night Fifa tournaments throughout the week.

He had gotten especially close to Niall and the boy didn't hesitate to pop over to hang out and their nights mostly involved ordering take outs, versing each other at 8-pool and napping for long periods of day. Then there was of course Zayn who usually went out to hang out with either Liam or Gigi.

Nether less, the pair still got on relatively well and usually bonded in the early hours of the morning when they needed a midnight snack. All lectures had begun 2 days ago and Louis was enjoying the practical side of his musical production course. Fortunately for him, Liam was also on the same course, which helped a lot when seating arrangements were involved.

Niall took a musical course as well, but decided to take the instrumental side instead, meaning Louis' saw him from time to time since their lecture rooms were opposite each other. He'd been meaning to apologize to Harry, but failed to see him around campus and even tried heading over to the café once to attempt to, 'accidently bump into him and say hi' but luck had not been on his side recently.

He was brought out of his thoughts by the shuffling of the students in the room, indicating that the lecture was now over. He looked at his watch seeing that it had just passed 2pm and he smiled and then joined the others to pack away his books. He turned to Liam who was still gathering his things,

"Hurry up mate, I'm hungry." he moaned as he watched Liam move faster. When he was done, the taller boy playful put him in a headlock and dragged him towards the door. The pair headed towards the art block to meet Zayn since the trio had decided to spend their evening getting high and watching continuous episodes of Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.

The two arrived outside the classroom and ended up waiting for 10 minutes, only to find out that Zayn had been waiting in the parking lot and Louis didn't hesitate to give him one of his signature slaps across the head whilst Liam doubled over in laughter in the back.

"For fück sake Louis, you hit almost harder than my mom" he hissed, rubbing the back of his head whilst Liam called shot gun, leaving a pouty Louis to climb into the back. They decided to pass through a McDonalds' drive through on their way home and once they had collected their food, they sung to old school Kayne West tunes at the top of their voices with the windows all the way down. Zayn and Louis' apartment was close to everything so the drive home was very short.

Once they got into the threshold, shoes were pulled off and the boys sat on the 4-seated sofa and began to watch a show as they ate. A couple hours passed and Louis began to get distracted by the pairs' whispering.

"Hey? Beyoncé and JayZ? Could you knock it off with the giggling and touching? I'm trying to watch some quality TV here." He grumbled, shooting daggers at the two of them. Zayn laughed, replying,