|07

____________________________"Louis? Hurry up!" Harry yelled at the bottom of the vegetable aisle as he watched Louis drag his feet across the floor along with the shopping trolley

"Louis? Hurry up!" Harry yelled at the bottom of the vegetable aisle as he watched Louis drag his feet across the floor along with the shopping trolley. To save money, Harry had offered to make food for the lads since they all had been consuming take outs non-stop since the beginning of the school term.

Harry, being the health freak he was, insisted they had vegetarian lasagna with a side of salad, chugged down with some freshly squeezed orange juice. Louis was a huge meat lover and was not happy at all with his idea and was even more frustrated when Harry barged into his room in the early hours of the morning so Louis could accompany him to the supermarket.

Louis watched in boredom as Harry moved along the shelves, picking out the correct ingredients and placing them into the basket. After a long 40 minutes, the pair were out of the supermarket and heading towards the car park which mostly consisted of Louis moaning as he struggled to carry the bags alone, due to Harry saying it was the least he could do.

They arrived at the vehicle, Harry helping the place the items in the boot before climbing into the driver's seat. The two sat in silence as they began their journey back to Harrys' apartment, the soft hum of the radio playing in the background.

"Any plans for the weekend?" He asked as he drummed his fingers on the steering wheel, waiting for a reply from the boy who was probably mocking Zayn or Niall in their group chat.

"Yeah.." Louis said locking his phone so he could concentrate more on the subject,

"My mums' sister lives like an hour and a half away, so I was thinking to maybe go and pay her a visit" Louis replied and harry nodded, showing a quick smile.

"What about you?" Louis continued looking over at the boy driving,

"Well I was thinking about going to see my sister anyways, so I guess I'll do that" Harry answered distantly as he turned into the neighborhood.

"Yeah that'll be nice" Louis said finally before climbing out of the car once they had parked. As they entered through the door, they were not surprised to see Liam, Niall and Zayn on the sofa. They said their hello's before continuing over the kitchen, placing the bags on to the countertop.

"I'll be one second, just going to the loo." Louis lied, quickly leaving the kitchen before Harry could question him.

Louis knew he was not going to return to the kitchen as he knew Harry would force him to help prepare the food. Growing up, Louis found that having many sisters came as an advantage and he was never forced to stay in the kitchen. On the other hand, this meant that he had no way out of cleaning the cars, mowing the grass and cleaning the outdoor furniture.

"Payno, you are needed in the kitchen, you too Malik" Louis said smugly as he waltzed into the living room.

He watched in amusement as the boys moaned before making their way towards the kitchen. Niall chuckled, fist bumping Louis before the two continued where the game had been left off by Liam and Zayn. When Niall was about shoot his winning goal, he was interrupted by the sound of Harry's voice calling him, followed by footsteps.