|10

_____________________"Harry will you hurry up a little?" Louis hissed as he began to tiptoe towards Liam's bedroom

"Harry will you hurry up a little?" Louis hissed as he began to tiptoe towards Liam's bedroom. He turned to glare at Harry who was attempting to quickly mop the water that Louis had left all over the kitchen floor in an attempt to fill up three water guns.

"Well you were the one who left water everywhere, I don't want someone to slip and fall." Harry replied with a frown, placing the mop back on top of the bucket inside the small closet. Louis rolled his eyes,

"Are you gonna continue whining or are you going to help me get back at this bastard?" He said whilst raising his rounded brow.

Harry sighed and picked up his small water gun from the counter.

"Thanks love" he laughed, ushering him over as he began to dramatically crawl across the floor like a soldier as Harry watched with a fond but amused gaze.

You see for the past month, Louis and Liam had been going back and forth between rounds and rounds of water fights. Recently it turned into anything they could get in arms reach of each other whether it was pillows, fruits or even colourful bottles of Powerade that often resulted in a 30 Minute lecture from Harry on why they must not throw sticky drinks at each other on his polished wooden floor.

"On three alright?" Louis confirmed, causing Harry to nod in agreement.

Louis held up three of his fingers whilst mouthing a countdown from three. With a nod, the pair swung open the door into the pitch black room, Harry fumbling to find the light switch as the other boy ran towards the bed already beginning to repeatedly press the trigger on the water gun.

"Hasta La Vista Motherfu-"

Harry finally found the switch and the lights turned on, revealing not one but two figures that had also frozen their movements from underneath the covers. Harry watched in curiosity as Louis pulled back the duvet.

"Zayn?" Louis tried to make sense of the situation. To be frank, what was there to make sense of? He and Harry had caught them in a very... heated make out session.

"I'm so confused" Louis laughed as he watched the pair peal away from each other quite quickly as though they had only just realised that they'd been caught.

"So am i" Harry added, "Since when was Zayn into guys? I wouldn't mind some Malik in my life" he joked, instantly shutting up once he received a hard glare from everyone in the room, especially Louis.

Zayn was about to speak up when the Irish lad waltzed in with a slice of pizza in his hand.

"No, not you too aswell." He whined, "How have I upgraded from 'Niall the 3rd wheeler' to 5th wheeler. Thanks lads." He said with a mockingly and headed back out the door.

"Wait what does he mean 5th wheeler?" Liam wondered and Louis smirked,

"Come on Haz, let's go." He cut in and dragged Harry out of the room before they could dwell on it further.