Chapter 4

Yusra's p.o.v

She cried all the way home ,She cried and cried .
Allah ,he wasn't a bad person she screamed. "I swear Amal, just shut up", I said holding her ears, you are lucky that I am not going to tell ammi and you are still screaming.
All, all the boys you went out with she said giving me this look.
I gave her another slap.
"I didn't go out with boys that are eight or nine years older than me and didn't go sitting on a guys lap talk more of even kissing him, mind yourself.
Who know i the next three years u will be going out with married men . Ya Allah (ohh god) and you call yourself a Muslim , for god sake and you are doing all this
She kept quiet and started sobbing , again .
I slumped in my chair and looked up at Muktar . He had an eyepiece on the loudest volume. I could hear the beat of the rap of the song from my seat in the back .
I dragged my phone from the pigeonhole. It was forty present . For the first time iPhone battery lasted . I read all the messages and started watching people stories on their Snapchat. I need something to get my mind of this fact that i was utterly disappointed in Amal. I could not think straight. I couldn't tell am I because if I tell her I will have to explain the fact that I went to prison. I could feel tears rolling down on my face. I honestly couldn't take this anymore . Luckily for us and surprisingly ammi's car was not in the parking space.
I breathed twice and came out of the car. I hate my life right now.