Part title

A war p.o.v
It was rather a nice night I had. The shot had really drowned the annoyance that bitch had put in me. Life is not easy.
I suddenly saw Ramadan approaching. He look exhausted and cranky. Then he sat down beside me, "where have you been anwar?. Do you know that I have been looking for you since in the afternoon. Umma is worried she called me that she has been calling you but your phone was switched off. What are you doing here?. What wrong with you". "Guy chill", I answered looking frustrated and confused", I never knew you were looking for me". "Chill?!! even through, you should have message me your best friend to know your hid out. He stopped and thought for a while, "wait a minute, don't tell me you fought again. You and your million girlfriend. Do u think you are still in London. For you information, this is Nigeria and you have to face that fact", any way", he continued we're going home, now", he said and dragged me all the way to the car, he shut the car and sped off.
I'm sure he thought I was drunk that why he didn't let me drive. I couldn't he understand that I don't get drunk easily.
Soon I was home, ramdan dropped me and left. I knocked at the door with my heart beating fast but after some second the maid came and opened the door for me, I quickly went upstairs to my room alhamdulillah (Thank god) umma didn't see me,  I went straight to me my room , changed to my towel and took a bath. After I was done , I wore my jalabiya . Then I sat on my cushion that was at the corner of my room and asked the house maid to bring a cup of coffee and sandwich. Soon, she was back with the coffee on her right hand a the sandwich on the other hand. I took a bit of the sandwich and it wasn't as bad as I expected but there was too much grilled cheese.
I felt so hot even with the air condition on. "Ah!  This country sucks.