Chapter 2

Anwar's p.o.v
The chick was late .I told her to be here by 11:30 and she's coming by 1:30.
I have been sitting at cold stone looking like a loner.
I was relieved when I saw her.she looked pretty with this really nice clothes and made-up face.I had to go and meet that chick Ameerah this evening at blue cabana but she is only fine with make-up on her face.
Her voice was all high and squeaky,she was trying to sound sexy and all, she was not successful,
"Uhhm, so what your favorite ice cream flavor ,I asked trying to move the topic away from her last trip with her friends.
There's no Anwar's flavor so none", she said taking a spoon of the ice cream to her purple colored lips. She was just fifteen tho. I thought she was going be innocent Anas a little clingy
"Hmm, you can imagine that Oreo flavor as me , may be you will enjoy it better", I said pulling her onto my laps. the place was a little empty because must of the teenagers were still in school.
"I will", she said licking and bitting her lips. Her perfume was suffocating . I then kissed her neck.
Then I noticed a Nike slipper's in the air aiming for my face. I pulled both of us down. I saw one pretty girl coming to our way with her feet. Bare and another one on her hand. The nigga that came with her was just chucking by the counter.
Are you mad ? She screamed at Amal. I pushed her off me. I didn't want to get involved but to be honest she didn't not look like any of the girls I had. But lemme be careful.ki na da hankali ( are you in our right senses) you are going around with men not even smell boys, you want to get pregnant ne, Allah ( I swear) I will be the first person to chase you out personally.she screamed, l'm guessing this a sister or Aunty she looks too young to be a mother.
Don Allah ( please), meh Hakka ( what is this ) you are just embarrassing us", she said pointing at the people who were trying to video them.
"If I slap you , you I slap you, you will just shut that you dirty trap up", she said. I guessed that was my cue to leave, so I stood up and started to walk out then I felt a slipper hit my back.
How old are you that you are chasing secondary school girl around,see you big for nothing you want impregnate my sister, she shouted. I could see her fists clenched
"I don't know why people like you are allowed into this places, see you acting like one market woman", I said. The urge to the beat was strong. It is people like you that cause hardship to the society. "She said laughing. This girl is fucking annoying. " try it now,with that your low class whore of a sister that does not know her age mate", at this point her sister has already ran out of the building.  you should try it wallahi ( I swear) you shirt will teen today", the guy that came with her had alright ran towards her and grabbed her.
"Guy I don't think you are wanted her any more", he said giving me a dirty look. Mukatar ka kyalle ni ( leave me alone) ,you too I will join you inside the beating". She said elbowing him
Don Allah ki Dayna mana ( please stop now ) see people looking at us he said enduring her I was ready to walk out.
Let them look is it that they have never seen people fighting before,she released herself from his grip and ran then she jacked me my the collar.
I look down at her then tried pushing her away " see, lady,l have no business with your life at this moment so can you move ,I was about to leave then she said
"You have no shame you must senior her with eight years . She said tears swelling up in her eyes her grip was getting stronger on my shirt
"You are doing this to my sister, for what reason she said trying to grab me.
"See guy ,I said leave, is it that you can't hear or what,?" He said, the security were already behind then, I pushed her on the floor and walked out.
I hate this Country.