Chapter 6

Yusra's p.o.v
When he arrived, he came knocking on the door. Amal who was in the palour using her came to open the door for him. "Please where is yusra "?was the first question that came from his mouth, "upstairs in her room, she replied and went back to her phone. He rushed to my room and met me on my bed with my head soaked into my pillow. Then he sat on my bed,yusra please talk to me ",touching my head softly, "please what happened"?. I will soon be getting married to a stranger I don't even know and I ....", I started but broke into tears again, it was too painful for me to bear. "Then why didn't you tell them that you don't want to", He asked . I just can't walk to my dad and tell him that I don't want to",  Don't you understand, that I can't do it . I just can't walk up to my dad and say I don't want to get married , after everything he has done for me, he cared for me, he took me to school and walked hard to pay my school fees, he fed me, he cloth me, he has done everything for me the way a perfect father would do for his daughter, and he asked me to just do one thing for him and I can't? I have to,I owe him"."then why are wasting your tears?". I am crying because I am going to leave my family , my siblings, everyone, I haven't even been a good friend to you while you have been the best and most amazing friend any one could dream or even imagine of having, I am not crying because of ...... , I was saying when cut me off . "No, don't ever say that, don't say anything negative about yourself,I love you just the way you are, that why you are my best friend and I will always be don't you see that? He asked as I smile" you know? You really know how to make someone feel better about theirselves and THAT'S is one of the reasons why YOU'RE my best friend and I love you so much for that" good, now stop underestimating yourself and stop wasting your tears because he is not worth it.  I have to go,since my job here is done because it is almost maghrib time. BYE " I replied actually feeling aLOT better than before he came.

Anwar's P.O.V
I have been waiting for ramdan at the bare for over 20 minutes and I have already had my third cup .
"YO GUY What's up " I heard him behind me , I turned around and saw ramdan walking up to me Wallahi GUY I'm in trouble."He replied what's happened. So my dad said I am going married and he has found a girl for me" I said and his face changed into utter shock. "Stop joking with me . He finally said after a long pause as he broke down laughing .what funny , I am not not joking" I said dryly and his laughter came to a halt "what the fuck do you mean you are getting married! He explained as he stood up, "I know I don't believe it either " I said ,"I don't want to get married to some boring Hausa chick who where trads (tradition clothes) who would do nothing but to stay in the house cook and clean cause there is nothing else they can do. I added as I was getting angrier as I continued talking , how do u know she was going to be any of this thing you mentioned, you know, not all Hausa girls are like that, who knows she might even be different from the others , hot and sexy, all fingers are not equal  ,because you might be totally and completely wrong about her ,he said trying to calm me down."you know what you might be right but I am not ready to have the responsibility of a married not now, I mean I don't even like the girl , I despise her for existing, I despise her whole existence,everything about her I hate it ", she is going to turn my life into a living hell, I yelled "look calm down mehn" you understand and stop fooling around with girls everywhere you go and those multiple girls that you are playing, you have leave them and also you have to stop drinking, how do u think it would look if you walk into your house drunk, you are going scare the shit out of her , how ...... I didn't let him finish before I cut him offf " look would you stop taking all this nonsense. I never said I was getting married to her and marrying her is not the end of the world so don't even try telling me all this nonsense and forget  the topic .
BYE!" I said as I stood up and left

Vote
Comments
Share ❤️❤️