Chapter 18

I spent my morning going threw things and trying to get as much done as possible, and when I was working the boys walked in but not Zach.

Corbyn: what are you up to?
Mari: I am trying to pack so because Zach wants me to be all moved in for his bday
Jack:well what do you need help with
Mari: oh you don't have to
Daniel: it's just a little apartment it won't take long we got this
Mari: okay well you guys could start to just pack what you see I got my room done so just whatever you want
Jonah: I will get the kitchen stuff
Jack:Corbyn and I will get the living room
Daniel: I guess I'll get the bathroom
Mari: okay I am gonna call a moving truck so that we can hall stuff

When I call the moving truck we talk for about ten minutes and finally we get it settled. The truck shows up about a half hour later and we all start to load up the stuff. By the time we get done it is almost four thirty.

Mari: so if one of you give me the address I can start to head down there
Jack: I can go with you and help give directions
Mari: okay but we need a plan so that Zach doesn't know where we are.

Once we figure out what we are doing Jack and I leave and the rest of them stay. We won't see them until tomorrow.

(Zachs p.o.v)

When I get to Maris all the boys come out and tell me that we are going to the hotel for a while.

Zach: okay let me get my suit
Jonah: we already got it lets go
Zach: hold on where's Jack and Mari?
Jonah: they had to go somewhere I don't know when they will be back
Zach: why did Jack go
Jonah: she needed help
Zach: ok let's go

Once we get to the hotel I change in the bathroom and swim we got a room so that we hang until it's time to leave for the airport in the morning. Ugh I don't want to ride on an airplane it's my bday I'd rather hang out at the beach or something but I guess it will be nice to be back home.

(Maris p.o.v)

We are finally here I say to Jack, it's about five 9:00 at night when we get there. Why don't we go and get some paint so we can start to paint the guest room for you so you have a room Jack says. We stop at Home Depot and I get gray and a gold glitter paint for one wall and we head to there house and I start to paint.

Mari: I'll start to paint the glitter wall first
Jack:okay I'll paint the others walls
Mari:thanks for all your help with this
Jack: I'd do anything for Zach
Mari: me too

When we get done painting we wait for about a hour for the paint to dry than we start to hall stuff in I start to put my room together and by the Time I'm done it's 2:00 am I go out to the truck and hall the rest of the boxes in and put the rest of the stuff away and there wasn't much. When I go to look for Jack he was sleeping on the couch so I get a blanket and cover him up. When I start to walk away he wakes up.

Jack: did you get done with everything?
Mari: yes I am about to go to bed thanks for all your help by the way
Jack: your welcome it was nothing now go and get some sleep you look like crap
Mari: gee thanks

When I start to walk away Jack starts to laugh. The next morning I wake up and take a shower because it will only be a half hour till the rest of the boys get home.

(Zachs p.o.v)

When I wake up we head to the airport but Mari and Jack aren't there.

Zach: where is Mari and Jack?
Corbyn: they are still doing the thing from yesterday so they are coming tomorrow
Zach: did you talk to her?
Jonah: no I did
Zach: well why haven't I heard from her?
Jonah: I don't know

I wonder why Mari is with Jack and by she hasn't talked to me and to be honest I am kinda hurt who knows what is going on.

(Maris p.o.v)

When I go out into the living room Jack is still sleeping so I wake him up so that he can get ready. Only 20 more minutes till they get here so I start to make some breakfast. I make some breakfast wraps because I know they are Zachs favorite and his dad makes them for him. Once I finish I put It all on the table and then I hear them start to walk in so I run to jacks room and tell him to hide because they are here. We go back into the kitchen before they go in there and we hide behind the counter. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZACH!!!!!! We say as they walk in.