chapter 43

(Jacks p.o.v)

We can't find Zach anywhere all I know is that he ran out of Maris room crying I tried to run after him but I lost him. Daniel and I were looking for him together and so we're Corbyn and Jonah. So far we have looked at the house, Logan's, the park and the hospital. Jonah and Corbyn went to look at his favorite restaurant, and Jonah and I went to look at the beach. Sure enough we found him there sitting by the seaside crying it was about 7:00 at night right now so not a lot of people were there, I walked over to him and sat down.

Jack: are you okay?

Zach: not really

Jack: what happened?

Zach: Mari damaged her lung and now she only has a year to live unless they can find a replacement to make a transplant

Jack: oh my god

Tears started to role down my face and I look over at Zach who was crying harder now I reach over and give him a hug. I get back up and I go over and tell Daniel and he was sad and so he called Jonah and told him and Corbyn. Than we all met up at the flower shop and got Mari some roses like the ones we first got her. Than we headed back to the hospital and we were going to surprise her but Zach couldn't come he was still scared so he waited in the waiting room.

(Zachs p.o.v)

All of the guys left but I am staying with Mari I am still in the waiting room I just am taking a long time to process it. Things are just not like they used to be back in Evart where everything was fine but when we came back to LA things got crazy.

(Maris p.o.v)

I miss Zach I haven't seen him since we're hear the news I just want to see him so I get up from my bed even tho I am not suppose to and I walk to the waiting room and I sit next to Zach who has his head down and I kiss the top of his head he looks up at my and collapses into my arms crying I wrap my arms around him tight and we just sit there. I finally get up and I grab his hand and we walk back to my room he lays in my bed next to me and we both fall asleep.