Zoe

Ben was at his mother's house this week, while she was preparing the house for who knows what, he told her about what happened at the school in history class.

Ben: He said he did it "to help me", he did not dare mention anyone, neither you, nor dad, nor Luke, nor his wife.

Leia: About that. Your cousin Zoe comes to the house, we'll go and get her tomorrow at the station.

He tried to find an excuse to avoid her.

Ben: I'm so sad, tomorrow I have school. So I can't go with you tomorrow and see the cousin that I love so much.

Leia: I'm so sad, I talked to the manager earlier, he knows that you and I will not go to school tomorrow. Good try.

The next day

Zoe Rachel Skywalker Tano, was a 18-year-old Métis woman, despite the fact that she didn't get along very well with her cousin, Ben. She came to visit them only to see Leia.

She left the station with Leia's car waiting for her in front. She opened the chest and put her things and sat beside Leia, Ben was on the back benches. Once in the car, Leia started.

Ben: How long she will stay with us?

Zoe: I'm staying for 3 weeks. I thought this week you would be at your father's house, finally I'll be stuck with you for 2 weeks.

Ben: In my opinion, you hurt yourself to hurt me.

Zoe: You can see it that way.

Leia: Please, don't start!

Zoe: And in my opinion, if you continue to make your face pierce, you will transform yourself into a cheese grater.

Ben: Calm down, it's just the lip and the ear.

Leia: One of you will end up in the trunk if it goes on!

Zoé: You're not-

Leia: Yes, I'm very serious!

At home

Zoe went to put her things in the guest room.

Zoe: Do you have any friends at least? Are you still anti-sociable?

Ben: I'm always anti-sociable, it just dropped. And yes, I have friends. My girlfriend, Rey, Poe, the gay as fuck guy, you know him, and a few other friends a bit weird of him, and Rey's best friend, Finn.

He showed her pictures of his friends on his phone. Zoe was glad he did not just have white friends, that it was quite diverse: a White, a Black, a Latino, two Latin / white and an Arab.

Zoe: Where are the other bastards? I'm talking about ginger and the blonde guy or girl.

Ben: Bad influences, I don't talk to them anymore.

Zoe: Benjamin Solo who stands away from the bad influences? I never saw that...

You probable told yourself "why there is Tano in her last name?" because i want to write the sequel of Cops as A New Hope and Ahsoka is there and she has the same age as Luke and Leia, and the fact that Zoe is métis is because i already see perfectly Rosario Dawson as Ahsoka ^^