First Day At Barden

Hi everyone, I know the first chapter was like really short but as the story goes on it will get more interesting. (Hopefully) haha :)

Chloe's POV

Beep!...Beep!...Beep! I look over to my left to turn my alarm off. It's 6:30am. I swing my legs over the edge of the bed and rub the sleep from my eyes. After a few minutes I walk into the bathroom for a shower.

20 minutes later and I walk back into my bedroom and over to the closet. I decide to wear a black long sleeve shirt with just enough cleavage, a white tight pencil skirt and black heels to match my shirt. I tie my hair in a bun and apply my make up.

It's now 7:30, this leaves me time to make a cup of coffee to go and then I grab my keys a head to the car.

Beca's POV

"BECA!" I hear from the outside my room. There's a loud bang on my door. "BECA! GET OUT OF BED, BEFORE I DRAG YOU OUT! My dad yells.

"Shit! It's 7:20 already". I say to myself. I quickly get a shower and run down stairs. "BECA!" I scrunch my eyes shut for a few seconds before turning around to face my dad. "Yeah, dad". I say.

"Beca, this is your first year at Barden and you will not screw it up like you did in high school. Do you understand me?" He said in anger.

"I did well in high school dad, I got the grades didn't I?" I replied.

"You barely scraped through Beca. You have a chance here and one you will not mess up". He says. "Also with me working at the college I can keep my eye on you and I expect you to get straight A's in all of your classes".

"But.." He cuts in. "No Beca, straight A's no exception". He says throwing so money on the counter for my lunch and then walks outside to the car.

BEEP...BEEP "Beca hurry up and get in the car, we're going to be late". I hear he say from outside.

Barden University

Beca's POV

I get out the car and look towards my dad who is getting his case from the backseat of the car. "I see you tonight Beca, don't mess up!" He says. Then walks off towards the building.

"Hey Beca!" I turn around and see Jesse my best friend. I've know Jesse since I was 5, we went to the same school and basically grew up together. He was my only friend. At high school everyone bullied me because I was gay, they would torment me, call me names and Jesse was the only one who stood up for me.

"Hi Jesse, how was your summer?" I ask.

"It was great I had so much fun, although we didn't hangout a lot. Are you okay?" He asks.

"Yeah I'm fine, it's just my dad had me study a lot over the summer so I wouldn't embarrass him with my stupidity".

"Wow! He said that". I looked towards the floor. "Beca, your not stupid you just find it a bit harder then others, which is okay. It isn't something you should be ashamed of and neither should you dad". He said.

"I know I just find it hard I guess." I say as I try and pull a smile. "Lets go to class I have English first, what about you?" I ask.

"I've got science". He says.

We turn to walk to the building when I see the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen in my life. Her hair was bright red, she was wearing a black shirt that showed her cleavage, a very, very tight white pencil skirt and oh my god her eyes are the most beautiful shade of blue. 'Fuck!' I think to myself.

I get a nudge to my arm. "Dude your staring". He said.

"Sorry but did you see her, she's fucking beautiful." I say.

He chuckles. "Come on, it's a big college I bet you won't even see her again". He says as he walks towards the building.

"Yeah I guess". I say as I follow him.

I'll be posting an update ASAP. Let me know what you think.