Home

Chloe's POV

'Fuck well my first day was eventful' I think to myself. I throw my keys on the side and head straight for my bedroom to get changed into some sweats and hoodie, then make my way back into the kitchen to make some food.

After dinner my phone starts ringing, it was my mom. "Hey mom." I say.

"Hi sweetheart, how way your first day?" She says in an excited voice.

"Y-yeah it was good". I say.

"Are you sure because you don't sound okay."

"Yeah mom I've just had a busy day and now I'm tired." Which wasn't a complete lie.

"Oh well I won't keep you long, did you make any friends?" She asks.

"Yeah I meet a couple of the teachers there and they all seem really nice, plus I meet one particular teacher called Kate." I say.

"Oh yeah and what's she like darling?" My mom asks.

"Well she's nice to take to, she's smart and she's really pretty, quite beautiful in fact."

"Sounds like a catch." She says.

"It isn't like that mom, I just met her." I say in a bit of anger.

"Okay, okay. It's just you haven't seen anyone since Natalie and that was two years ago."

"That's because I loved her mom, like really truly loved her but she cheated on me and I don't want to get hurt again." I say.

"I know hunny but one day you'll meet the right girl and who knows you may have already met her." She says.

"I know mom thanks but I'm kinda tired so I call you again soon."

"Okay hunny, speak to you soon."

"Bye." I hang up and go into my laptop to see a notification on Facebook from Kate Roberts. I accept. Then suddenly I get a message.

Kate: Hey Chlo xx
Me: Hi xx
Kate: How was your first day princess xx
'Did she really just call me princess?'
Me: Yeah it was good thank you xx

We talk for an hour or so before I decide it's time to go to bed. I put my laptop on my desk and strip off so that I'm just in my underwear and go to bed.

Friday

This is my last day of my first week here at Barden and I've really enjoyed it. Me and Kate have connected really fast and I really enjoy her company. The only thing is that Beca hasn't spoke to me since my first day and I feel her work is not where it should be but I plan to talk to her after today's class. "Right class, I hope you all have a great weekend and don't forget to do the assignment I set you." I say. Before Beca can leave I shout her. "Beca, may I have a word?" I ask.

She nods and we stay in silence until all the students are out of the room, just leaving the two of us. "Beca, I wanted to speak to you about your work." I say and she looks at the ground. "You work isn't that bad but it just needs a little something more put into it." I continue.

"I'm sorry, I just find it hard." She says. My heart breaks for her.

"Listen Beca I can offer you some extra sessions, one to ones so we can get through stuff a lot quicker."

"Yeah that would be good thank you." She says.

I smile. "How about we do Wednesday's and Friday's after college?" I say.

"Yeah that works for me".

"Okay then Beca, we'll start next week." I say.

"Thanks Miss" she says then walks out of the classroom. I smile.

As I'm about to leave I see Kate jogging towards me. "Hey Chlo" she says.

"Hi Kate, did you need something?" I ask with a smile on my face.

She smirks. 'Oh my god that smirk, she's killing me.' "I wanted to ask you on a date tomorrow night?" She asks me.

I'm speechless and she see that I haven't responded. "Look Chlo I know we've know each other barely a week but I really like you and I want to spend more time with you." She says.

"I would love to go on a date with you." I smile. She smirks.

"Okay so I'll pick you up at 7pm." She kisses the my cheek and I go bright red, which she laughs at.

"Okay see you tomorrow." I say and rush to my car.

Okay so that's the end of this chapter but don't worry Bechloe fans, it will happen just stick with it. I hope you're all enjoying it so far.