Date Night

Chloe's POV

'What the fuck do I wear?' It was 6 already which didn't leave me much time to get ready, I jump into the show quickly before returning to the bedroom. I look through my closet and pick out a long blue dress which had a slit cut on the side of the dress, that revealed part of my left leg. I put on some heels and makeup on and then I brush my hair slightly before letting it drop into its natural curls.

A few minutes later I hear a knock at the door. I go to open it and I see Kate wearing a black strapless dress with heels that made her look really tall. She looked stunning.

"Wow! You look beautiful." Kate says.

I blush. "Thank you, you look beautiful as well." I smile.

"Should we get going." Kate asks. I nod.

Restaurant

This place looks really posh and expensive. "Kate I don't think I can afford this place." I say.

Kate chuckles. "Relax Beale, with me you won't have to spend a penny." She says with a smirk.

"But then I would feel bad." I say with guilt.

She places her hand on top of mine. "Don't worry about it, it's fine." She smiles.

The evening went really well, I enjoyed the date and it wasn't awkward at all. We finally get back to mine and she walks me to the door. "Thank you, I had a really nice time." I say.

"So did I." She said while tucking a piece of hair behind my ear before dropping her hand to my cheek like she did the first time I met her. She leans in and kisses me. I kiss her back for a couple of seconds before pulling away. I smile. "I should get inside." I say.

"Yeah, I'll see you on Monday Chlo." And kisses me on the cheek before leaving.

Again I would just like to say there will be Bechloe in this fanfction just be patience.