Barden

Chloe's POV

Barden University

I pull into a parking space and gather my things together a head towards the reception. I walk up to the desk and see the woman smile at me. "Hello, can I help you dear?" She asks.

"Hi, I'm Chloe Beale and I'm a new English teacher here. I'm meant to meet a Mr Adams?" I say.

"Oh yes, Mr Adams said there was going to be a new teacher. I'll just give him a call, do take a seat Miss Beale." She smiles.

I take a seat opposite. A few minutes later and I see a grey haired man walk towards me. "Ah, Miss Beale how nice to meet you. I'm Mr Adams and I'm the head of Barden University." He extends a hand.

I reach forward and shake his hand. "It's nice to meet you Sir." I say.

He chuckles. "Please call me Richard." He smiles. "Follow me and I will introduce you to some of our staff here." He says.

I follow him towards the staff room. "Everyone this is Chloe Beale, she is a new English teacher." I see smiles and hear a few hello's.

I smile "Hi I'm Chloe, it's nice to meet you all."

"Chloe this is Harry Williams our Geography teacher, Olivia Wood our Art teacher, Laura Smith our science teacher oh and someone you'll be seeing quite a lot the head of English John Mitchell." Richard says.

"Hello Chloe, it's nice to meet you." He shakes my hand. "I sorry but I need to get going, I have some planning I need to do but I hope you have a great time here Miss Beale." He said with a smile.

"I best get going myself I don't want to be late for my first class." I say.

"Oh course, your room is F14, I hope you have a wonderful day Miss Beale." Richard says.

I smile. "Thank you". I say before walking to my class. I check the time 'Shit it's 8:00 already'. Suddenly I bump into someone. 'Shit'. It's a woman about 5'6, brown hair, she's wearing a navy blue and white stripped dress with heels. 'Fuck she's beautiful' I think to myself.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry are you okay". I say.

She looks at me and smirks. "Yes I'm fine don't worry about it." She says still smirking. "I'm Kate Roberts, I'm one of the maths teachers here". She says extending a hand.

I smile and shake her hand. "I'm Chloe Beale, the new English teacher." Shit, I'm late for class'. "Hey, I've got to get going, I'm late for class". I say.

"Okay, no worries." She says.

"Bye." I say the turn to walk to my class.

"Chloe." Kate shouts. I turn around to face her. "I know this seems forward but would you like to get something to eat at lunch today". Kate smirks. 'She so hot.' I say to myself.

"Yeah sure, I'll see you at lunch." I smile.