Chapter 2

I walked back over to him and said Its really u? he looked shocked! but then made a gesture to follow him, we ended up walking to the backstage doors. when he stopped walking he turned to me and said "how did u know?" while taking off the mask that the make-up people gave him. I could tell by your Voice... and your Beautiful Blue Eye's... I then found my shoes VERY interesting... then he lifted up my chin with his first 3 fingers and cupped my face with his hands and started to lean in...........NIALL!! some girl screamed as she and a bunch of other girls run to us. I turned and bolted for the door, I got in and kept running until Niall screamed "wait wait!!" When I stopped he said "there gone Paul took them" oh ok... I said "we'll wats your name?" he asked me breaking the silence. Helena I said "Oh that's a pretty name" Thanks, we'll I have to get back to my friend she's probably looking for meh, but can I get a hug first??? "sure" he said and gave me the longest hug in THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD!!! Just as I was about to walk out the back stage door I saw Liam walk up to Niall and say something (but I couldn't hear) then both look at me, I just brushed it off and went to find Jayleen.

~~~ During The Concert ~~~

('Niall's P.O.V.)

"Who was that?" Liam asked me, Helena I said. "so wats going on with her?" he asked me raising hie eyebrows. nothing yet I just met her... YET!! Liam screamed as I started blushing. Then he said "we'll come on and get ready for the concert... "It feels like we've been living in fast forward another moment passin by U-U-UP ALL NIGHT" Liam sang as we came on stage, we sang about 8 more song's when louis came over to me and said "I found Helena!!" WHAT WERE!! "2 row from the mini stage" Ok thanks!! I said as I stepped of the platform and on the mini stage. as we sang Heart Attack I finally found her!! she was with what I assumed was her friend she was talking about. I saw her friend had a "I ❤️ Harry poster so I nudged Harry and pointed to her as she cover her mouth with her hand. When we finished Heart Attack Liam opened Half A Heart as the fans waved there lights to the melody of the music. when my part came I stared straight into Helena's eyes and sang... Tho I try to get yah out of my head, the truth is I've go lost without u and since then I've been wakin up to... only half a blue sky, kinda there but no quite, walkin round with just one shoe, even tho I just met you! Then Zayn and Harry finished the song and yes I changed the lyrics but only to make her know that I was singing to her and no1 else...