Chapter 6

I can't believe its U! I said as Louis helped me up. as I picked up my phone I saw that the screen was broken. SHIT! "Oh I'm so sorry... Wait wats ur name?" he said, Tania. "Oh we'll I'm really sorry Tania, foods on me and here's some money for ur phone." It's ok u don't need to do that... "we'll at least let me by ur food" he insisted um ok I guess.. as we walk in TOGETHER I got a lot of stares from everyone even the cashier!! I just looked down and didn't say anything we got to the register and louis ordered 4 pizzas and 2 boxes of wings. "wat do u want?" umm 2 pizzas and 1 box of hot wings plz.. I said, the lady put it into the register and took Lou's credit card and swiped it. " Bye babe" the cashier said and I just rolled my eyes at her. "don't roll ur f***ing eyes at me u ugly h*e!" (Sorry Tania but just wait it gets better😉) she yelled at me. " don't yell at her and she's DEFINITELY NOT A H*E!!!" louis screamed back at her then looked at me and gave me 3 pizzas and 1 box of wings, and then stormed out we walked to his car and he put the 3 pizzas and 2 wings he had in his car and took one of the pizzas I had and also put it in. "I'm sorry about that usually that doesn't happen..." he said while looking at the ground. it's ok um I'm gana go Helena and Jayleen r probly home by now. "WAIT HELENA!!" yeah I live with them... y DO U KNOW THEM??! "yah Helena realized it was Niall in the costume and then he sang to her and Harry gave Jayleen his fone #!!!" Oh My God that's crazy!!! "Yah maybe all of us could meet at ur house one time." we'll if u want u guys could com over now I'm sure the girls would LOVE that! "sure let me just ask the boys" he said and grabed his fone and called Liam. I sent a group msg to Jayleen an Helena sayin OMFG THE BOYS MIGHT COME TO OUR HOUSE!!!! CLEAN UP AND JUST PUT MY STUFF ON THE FLOOR IN MY ROOM!! OMG REALLY!!! Helena sent OK OK OK WE DEFINETLY WILL!! Jayleen sent. lou ( I call him Lou TeHe, I NEVER thought I would be able to tho) hung up his fone and put it in his pocket and I couldn't help but look at... we'll u would too don't judge!!! "The boys would love to come!!" Uhh were do u live I'll go get them and we'll come over?" we live on Welby ST. just a littles way from here an wen u get there txt me and I'll come outside. I gave him my number and got into my car and started driving home wen I got a txt from Helena that said "wen they com we should play truth or dare!!"

This was a filler but the next one will be more interesting, Jayleen just wait😈

---Helena