Chapter 7

-------(Jayleen's P.O.V.)-------

_______Dare_or_Dare_______

"The boys r on their way:)" Tania said as we were eating. omg ok I can't wait to see Harry!! I said "fuck Harry Niall's the shit!!!" Helena said as we all bursed into laughter "I'm jk guys I love Harry to!" she said so I wouldn't get mad. "ok guys there turning the street I'm gana go out there" Tania said as she walked out. "Bllllahhhh" Helena screamed wen she ran to her room to make sure she looked nice and I went to the bathroom and put on my white converse and skiny black jacket, over my graphic T and leaving my skiny jeans to be shown. Tania came in with the boys smiling like crazy and me mouthing this is real!!!!! Then Helena came in wearing black skiny jeans and a tie dye "CrAzY MOFO'S" Shirt followed by black toms (for louis) and walked over to them and said hi to all of them .....and then Niall took her.....I walked up to them VERY nervously and said hi to them and talked a little bit to Liam and then Harry said heyy to me and we started talking more and next thing I knew we were on the floor in a circle!! "who wants to play truth or dare??" Tania said with a cheeky smile... "I DO!!!" Harry said puting his hand on leg like the rest if them wouldn't notice. "ok since u volunteered..." Tania said "dare" "ok I dare u to do 30!!! minutes in heaven with Jayleen" Tania said as I raised my eyebrows at her. Harry got up and pulled me up with him and pushed me to the wall and started to kiss me on my neck "heyy get a room!!!!" louis yelled at us, Harry pulled away from me and smirked I jumped up and he caried me to my room and through me on the bed (u can gess wat happens next...)

-------(Helena's P.O.V.)--------bllllahhhh I screamed as I ran to my room wen Tania went to go get the boys. I changed into black skiny jeans, a tie dye CrAzY MOFO'S shirt with black toms. I came out and saw Jay in a black jacket blue jeans and white converse. i went up to the boys and said heyy and hugged louis, then Zayn, Niall and Liam an Harry hugged me at the same time, then Niall took my hand and walked me to the kitchen because all the food was in the living room. he stoped walking and turned to face me. he hugged me and peeked my lips. we went back to the living room and we heard Tania dare Harry 30 min heaven!!! and the he pushed Jayleen on the way and they went to her room!!!!

Me and Niall sat down and Liam said "Zayn truth or dare??" "DARE"Zayn screamed "I dare u to make louis jealous!!" Liam said back looking at louis with a smirk on his face. Zayn got up and went over to Tania and sat right infront of her on his nee's louis right beside her he pushed her on the ground and kissed her and put his hands on her thighs then slowly moved his hands up her shirt. "louis ur not gana stop him?" Niall said "no I'm not jealous!" Zayn grinded his hips into Tania's causing her to moan "get off of her ur not doing it right!" Louis said he pushed Zayn of an Tania was about to sit up and I could see the shocked look on her face wen louis smushed her face onhis pants.

Part two of __dare_or_dare__ will come out soon if I don't have "righters block".