Chaper 3

~~~After the concert~~~ (Helena's P.O.V.)

OH MY GOD!!! he was singing to me!!🙀🙀 I looked over to my right wear Jayleen was and we both just screamed in excitement. the concert ended by the boys singing What Wakes You Beautiful, and running off stage. even tho me and Jayleen had pretty much the BEST DAY EVER I could tell she was sad cause we had to go. but when we were about to leave the girl that was behind me screamed " YOU STAY AWAY FROM NIALL HE'S MINE AND HE WILL NEVER LOVE YOU!! I just stood there with my mouth open not believing what she just said to me "come on Helena lets just go" Jayleen said rolling her eyes at the girl and her friends. "Just face it he'll never like u an ur ugly arse!" The girl said as I was just about to walk out the door. I turned around to look at her and she was laughing along with her 2 friends, I ran over to her (as she turned around) I smacked her right in the face she fell back in her chair as she held her face her friends didn't even say anything. like Niall would ever want to be with anyone who starts drama I said while walking out the door with Jayleen. "R u Helena?" Paul asked yah, who r u? I said trying to act like I didn't know who it was. "I'm Paul umm Harry and Niall wanted me to give u guys these" he said handing us something. "What r these?" Jay asked " backstage passes" "ok thanks, were do we go?" Jay said "follow me"

(Jayleen's P.O.V.)

When we were following Paul I asked Helena what if I through up on him? What if I pass out? what if he doesn't like me!?! "calm down were only seeing the biggest boy band in the world!!!! I screamed as she said that making Paul turn around "I'm sure that he will like u and wats ur name?" Jayleen... "ok yeah he'll love u, here we r but go to the end so u can have the longest time with them" he said thanks come on I said while waving my hand in Helena's face cause she was staring at a poster. we walked in and were sup-prized to see so many girls in line we walked to the end getting many weird faces brobably cause we were with Paul. We were in that line for at least 23 minutes already and I was getting really hungry but I just thought to my self there's only 7 more people u can wait!! just when those same 3 girls came in. I looked at Helena and she was like "just ignore them" I asked Paul I f he could stand behind us and he was like y? but I just said I'll tell u later the girls walked by me and Helena and the girl she smacked bumbed into her arm Helena said "REALLY!!" and the girl just laughed. only 2 more people left I thought as I started get really nervous then Harry looked at me and winked R.I.P. Jayleen Leija 1995-2014 cause of death Harry Styles!!