Chapter 5

~~~~~~~~~Next day~~~~~~~~~

(Helena's P.O.V.)

We woke up at 9:27 and started putting every thing into the car,we finally got our stuff in and got ALOT of breakfast from the hotel. then Jayleen started driving back to our apartment/dorm thang on Welby ST. in Brixton England. For the first hour Jayleen drove and I was asleep untill I woke up from her screaming "OMG HELENA WE JUST WENT TO A ONE DIRECTION CONCERT AND GOT THERE NUMBERS!!!!!!" Nahh Duhh I screamed at her. I couldn't go back to sleep so I decided to listen to some Ed Sheeran (because he's awesome duh) then I went on YouTube and watch some random Videos. then at 11:09 I put Niall's number in my phone as 😘Niall😘 but don't judge!!!I typed in Heyy!!! then waited for it to be 11:11 and wished plz let him respond and sent the message...

(Niall's P.O.V.)

Mahhh I groaned as I woke up to my phone vibrating, I grabed it and it said...

???: Heyy!!!

Me: Who is this?

???: how many people have u give ur number to that u don't realize it's meh?):

Me: HELENA?!?

H: yahh wyd???

Me: in the car about to get food..

H:Of course ur always eaten😄

Me: lol yahh😄

We played 20 question untill she txted... gtg I have to drive know... ok bye😿 omg u like the cat emojis "🙀🙀🙀" yah... I replied but she never txted me back....

-------(Jayleen's P.O.V.)-------

We FINALLY traded positions and I put 😍Harry Styles😍 in my contacts and IMMEDIATELY txted Harry...

Me: Heyy?? this is Jayleen...

H: ohh hey!!

Me: umm WYD?

H: We just got done eating. Wby??

Me: me and Helena r going back to our House thang...

H: so........ what do u want to do???

Me: PLAY 20 QUESTIONS!!!!😵

H: ok what's ur full name...

And we play more like 50 questions but O-Well........

--------(Helena's P.OV.)-------

Heyy Tania!!! wyd?? "I'm in the drive way of our dorm thing weres the key??" pull the doorbell and it should fall. "Okk thanks, wen will u be back?" um probly like 10 mins can u get pizza and wings from like idk Pizza Hut??? (Do they have Pizza Hut in the UK I have know idea I'm stupid) "Yeah get 2?" Yerp, k bye "byeeeee" with that she hung up and I told Jayleen wat we were talking about...

--------(Tania's P.O.V.)--------

I hung up and put my things in the house then drove to Pizza Hut and I was walking in while I got a txt from my mom asking if I made it there yep just know I was about to hit send wen *bang* the door hit my shoulder and jerked my whole body back and I fell against the wall "OH MY GOD R U OK?!?!" A man said. I looked at him and was like u look fermiller?? and the I said surprisingly Louis Tomlinson!!