Cover Up (NIALL HORAN)

~~~ Christmas morning ~~~ OH MY GOD!!! I HAVE TO CALL JAYLEEN!!! I screamed as I ran from the living room to mine. I grabed my phone and called Jayleen, she almost immediately answered, I screamed OH MY GOD GESS WAT!!! "U GOT ONE DIRECTION TICKETS!!!" Yeah how'd u know? "CAUSE I GOT THEM TO!!!" we were freaking out,when we calmed down we figured out that it was at the same place, same row, same time, and we have seats right by each other!!! so I ran to my mom and asked her if she planed that and she said yes!! After that I finished opening my presents and then went to my room.Ohhh how I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~ 7 Months Later~~~

Hurry up Jayleen!!! we only have 4 hours and I have to get in the shower to!!! I screamed "we'll sorry I want to smell good for Harry!!!" Just hurry up! "Ok Ok" she screamed back. she got 5 mins later and I got in then out 30 mins later, and got dressed in an orange,pink,red,yellow, and tan loose flower shirt with black skiny jeans and tan combat boots and then curled my hair. I then saw that Jayleen was were ing a blue and red plaid botton up shirt that has elbow selves with black skinys and white converse and had curled her hair. After we made our poster we got in my car (since I'm the better driver) and we were off to the concert.

~~~ At The Concert ~~~

We finally got there and waited 8 mins in the long line to go inside the building. when we got inside we saw lots of T-shirt stands and phonebooths to take pictures in. After we bought one shirt each and took a picture in the booth we went and finally found our sets. after realizing we had 2 hours untill it started Jayleen asked me "can we go get some food?" OF CORSE!!! I said and we went to the consesion stand and I got pizza and Jay got nachos. when we sat down I only had the crust of my pizza left so I said I'm gana go through this away... "mmk" Jay said. I was throughing it away when I heard a familiar voice... I turned around and saw a bigger man (that was in about his 40s) with little to no hair. I walked up to him and asked him excuse me but do u know where a bathroom is??? "Um I think there's one by door 3" he said ok thanks I said as I was about to walk away I saw his eyes!!! OH MY GOD! HIS EYES!! only one person in the WHOLE WORLD has those eyes... NIALL HORAN!! THEN NIALL HORAN RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!! OH MY GOD!!!